micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I mean I pay for mega storage so its not that useless
well thats good thing to have in those cases for sure, still with this game are dmca hits, uploaders are just tired of loosing their accounts, specially after all the "looks like loli" reports that were happening on mega in past months, ppl were loosing accounts like crazy payed or not. so they just dont bother anymore at least with this game.

Reactions: M4t7theNinja

Zeronero

May 5, 2017
I noticed that depending on where I download this game, the size of the files varies.

anonfile - 7.59GB
racaty - 7.1GB
mixdrop & terminal - 7.07GB

are there any differences between the versions?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I noticed that depending on where I download this game, the size of the files varies.

anonfile - 7.59GB
racaty - 7.1GB
mixdrop & terminal - 7.07GB

are there any differences between the versions?
there shouldnt be, when you download all got 7.07 , just whom ever made calculations for some of those sites wasnt good at math

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
Good god those random QTEs were annoying, and the ice part that has no rhyme or reason to it... it's worst.
Please no more.

I don't think anyone plays VNs because they really enjoy save scumming.
Not to defend that minigame, but the idea is that the sound of the ice cracking sound is played only on the left or right channel - with headphones it is quite easy to hear which side will crack next.

Reactions: ReiCaixa

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
well thats good thing to have in those cases for sure, still with this game are dmca hits, uploaders are just tired of loosing their accounts, specially after all the "looks like loli" reports that were happening on mega in past months, ppl were loosing accounts like crazy payed or not. so they just dont bother anymore at least with this game.
Well I didn't know any of this, thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: micmitja

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
How much ntr is there in the game?
Not trying to avoid it, just wanna know if there's enough of it or if it's one avoidable scene, was baited by a few games like that.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Here's a 40% compressed version of the game ( v7.5 ) for those who need it. The movies are not compressed, only the images.

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Images compressed to where they still look good, as best as I could do.
THANK YOU!! Finally someone shared a Megasync link! See, people, that wasn't so hard, was it? LoL. Got it downloading now! I'll be able to play the special even by Christmas. :LOL:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
THANK YOU!! Finally someone shared a Megasync link! See, people, that wasn't so hard, was it? LoL. Got it downloading now! I'll be able to play the special even by Christmas. :LOL:
And now we just watch it to be removed and the uploader to be shut down from Mega. Yaaay, you truly are a winner.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
And now we just watch it to be removed and the uploader to be shut down from Mega. Yaaay, you truly are a winner.
I truly don't understand why it gets removed at all? What is so bad about this game that Mega won't allow it to be on their platform? Serious question. Or is the the Dev telling them not to allow it or something? I don't get it. One would think, if it is the Dev, that they would welcome the game being available to their fans.

• Angry
Reactions: PreachyLocust

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I truly don't understand why it gets removed at all? What is so bad about this game that Mega won't allow it to be on their platform? Serious question. Or is the the Dev telling them not to allow it or something? I don't get it. One would think, if it is the Dev, that they would welcome the game being available to their fans.
The dev team hates pirates, piracy and this forum as ”they lose money because of it”. They have hired DMCA agency to hunt down Mega and other better unofficial links from pirate sites for their games with copyright strikes.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
The previous compressed version (EchoesOfLust2-S2E6) was 1.3 Gb - this one is 2.5Gb. Is there 1.2 Gb of new content?

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Its not worth the download. Only Christmas event which isn't as good as what's in the game already. DON'T DOWNLOAD IT! o_O

Jul 13, 2018
Chhangelog says:"
Megan story update
Jesica story update
Ellie story update "

But when i go to hints it says everything is completed is this a bug or is the only stuff added Christmas Event and bonus stuff. Is the changelog wrong?!

Reactions: Flubberdub101227

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
Echoes of Lust [S2 E7] [Inceton] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 10.70 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.53 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Mac Size: 10.66 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.50 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

MEGA Link by swordicek.
swordicek, thank for the MEGA link.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Update!

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes