Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Apologies if this has been answered already, i couldn't find a post that covered it.

So, i am playing the latest version and i have done both Xmas and Xmas 2, meeting Emma & Halloween events, but the phone is only showing 3/9 (rather than the 4 i have done), is that right?

Also, none of the other hidden event triggers are clickable, i.e.
hall, light switch
duct tape
Lamp outside
Top Speaker
Rose/Top drawer
Green Lamp

i assume i am doing something wrong?

In game all character hints state "complete special event", apart from Ellie's that mentions Sophies story and Elizabeth's that says "To be continued".
Sophie isnt listed in the active quests panel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Happy Christmas

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Apologies if this has been answered already, i couldn't find a post that covered it.

So, i am playing the latest version and i have done both Xmas and Xmas 2, meeting Emma & Halloween events, but the phone is only showing 3/9 (rather than the 4 i have done), is that right?

Also, none of the other hidden event triggers are clickable, i.e.
hall, light switch
duct tape
Lamp outside
Top Speaker
Rose/Top drawer
Green Lamp

i assume i am doing something wrong?

In game all character hints state "complete special event", apart from Ellie's that mentions Sophies story and Elizabeth's that says "To be continued".
Sophie isnt listed in the active quests panel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Happy Christmas
thats lots of events
here is how to trigger them
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-s2-e7-5-inceton.21005/post-7172469
there is chance that you can access them when you are at certain stage of game, what i cant be sure since i did whole season update by update so didnt had any issue of getting any events except last one i had to roll back date
easy way, use 0.52 universal mod and play unlock them via that
2.6 events are related to main story tho, you get to access them for sure, when you can no longer proceed with main story which require to complete one of the events.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
thats lots of events
here is how to trigger them
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-s2-e7-5-inceton.21005/post-7172469
there is chance that you can access them when you are at certain stage of game, what i cant be sure since i did whole season update by update so didnt had any issue of getting any events except last one i had to roll back date
easy way, use 0.52 universal mod and play unlock them via that
2.6 events are related to main story tho, you get to access them for sure, when you can no longer proceed with main story which require to complete one of the events.
micmitja i will use the cheat mod, didnt really want to, but needs must :), thanks for your help (y)

Reactions: micmitja

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Can someone walk me through the easiest way to copy my saves from the old echosoflust folder to the lusttheory folder? Copy and pasting is not working. And why the name change? Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gregory321

Gregory321

Feb 3, 2019
Can someone walk me through the easiest way to copy my saves from the old echosoflust folder to the lusttheory folder? Copy and pasting is not working. And why the name change? Thanks.
You have to move your save from the fold "C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\EchoesOfLust2-1536575576" to the fold"C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustTheory2-1536575576".

Reactions: mikie

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
You have to move your save from the fold "C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\EchoesOfLust2-1536575576" to the fold"C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustTheory2-1536575576".
Why not just copying from one /game/saves folder to the other /game/saves folder? That's how I am always doing it and it has never failed to work (if the saves are compatible, of course).

Reactions: Nitwitty

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Why not just copying from one /game/saves folder to the other /game/saves folder? That's how I am always doing it and it has never failed to work (if the saves are compatible, of course).
I actually tried that and it didn't work for me. So I found the COPY.bat from this thread and I copied it to my folder where I keep these games and clicked on it vigorously several times. lol I got it to work somehow. Haha! Now if only someone could work on a textbox transparency mod that would work for the game 'Horny Love' I'd be set. xD I tried the penfold one that I usually use but it's not working this time.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
How to unlock these two?
3) "Game Show" - Light Switch in downstairs hallway
4) "Sleep Day" - Duct Tape on table in the garage
I can't click neither on the light switch nor the duct tape and I get this in nearly every hint. screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Samrabhi

Sep 17, 2020
Started playing S2 and I don't know why but it shows i have to complete special event to advance jessica and megan story. Please help guys what are these special events to continue their storyline.

Mr. NoNose

Nov 12, 2021
Started playing S2 and I don't know why but it shows i have to complete special event to advance jessica and megan story. Please help guys what are these special events to continue their storyline.
You just have to continue playing the story with other girls and then you should be able to continue

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes