Modder: AlxTr
Game Version: Episodes 1-10 Fix + S2E7.5
Language: Turkish
OSX : Win 32/64 Linux
Size : 7GB

Turkish Translated TOPIC

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
According to Inceton himself there isn't too much to tell in Elizabeth's line anymore as they have covered pretty much everything they wanted. So I wouldn't hold my breath with that one.
Really? Seems kind of rushed if thats true. Jessica's story has been way more fleshed out

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Really? Seems kind of rushed if thats true. Jessica's story has been way more fleshed out
That's what they said in their stream in November when someone asked about Elizabeth. I don't know about Jessica's story being more fleshed out though. I actually feel that all the quest lines are kind of rushed and still on bones here, and that's mostly because they added so many useless side characters to the game that took time from the development. Zoe wasn't really needed, Sophie hasn't done anything interesting, Amy lands in to the same category and then there is Ellie's mom and Chloe whose existence in the game is just questionable. If they would've kept the focus on Elizabeth, Jessica, Megan, Ellie and Nicole, that would've allowed them to go more into detail with them and still have decently large and diverse catalogue of girls. But now that they say "we have covered Elizabeth's story pretty much all we wanted to cover" and "season three won't be what you think it is", that just gives you vibes that they have got bored to this game. So instead of going with the current concept, I think they are going to cut it in Season 2 and go for something totally different with Season 3, because this is still their flagship so leaving it to two seasons especially now that they got much audience to their Patreon from Steam would be kind of a suicide for them business vise, but changing it to something different will help them keep it fresh for another year and a half that it takes to finish the season.

Gregory321

Feb 3, 2019
Why not just copying from one /game/saves folder to the other /game/saves folder? That's how I am always doing it and it has never failed to work (if the saves are compatible, of course).
Because Rempy when you open the game see only the ones in that path, not the ones in save folder.

Reactions: Perica0702

Yorozuya17

Dec 28, 2021
please help, in the instructions for amy story, my character is asked to relax with amy in the swimming pool at school but when i click on amy in the swimming pool nothing happens, so what should i do?

Asian-Boy

Dec 9, 2021
i really dont know how to activate the halloween event, even i completed 9 hidden events, could anyone show me the way please:rolleyes:

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes