always86

Mar 19, 2020
Actually, in the most recent update where we see the MC look at a photo of him as a HS graduate with Zoe and Megan....we see him suddenly start thinking with his heart and LARGER head for once. Maybe we will see him, or rather be given the choice, for him to stop being a pig and select one girl (or a harem GOOD end where he gets both Zoe and Megan), or a good end with just Ellie, a good end with Caroline, Harem good end with Caroline and Chloe? who knows, but after seeing him reject both Zoe and Megan AND feel hurt to see them so heartbroken...maybe there's a good soul in this idiot.
All I’m saying is if this game ends with real life continuing a week later, it better fucking end in full blown harem.

Ibrahem98

Aug 7, 2021
Game crash during animation just close no message or anything during all scene of i skip fast enough it doesn't crash can some one help

Mafjozi

Sep 16, 2018
i h
please help, in the instructions for amy story, my character is asked to relax with amy in the swimming pool at school but when i click on amy in the swimming pool nothing happens, so what should i do?
i have same problem,u found solution yet?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
That's what they said in their stream in November when someone asked about Elizabeth. I don't know about Jessica's story being more fleshed out though. I actually feel that all the quest lines are kind of rushed and still on bones here, and that's mostly because they added so many useless side characters to the game that took time from the development. Zoe wasn't really needed, Sophie hasn't done anything interesting, Amy lands in to the same category and then there is Ellie's mom and Chloe whose existence in the game is just questionable. If they would've kept the focus on Elizabeth, Jessica, Megan, Ellie and Nicole, that would've allowed them to go more into detail with them and still have decently large and diverse catalogue of girls. But now that they say "we have covered Elizabeth's story pretty much all we wanted to cover" and "season three won't be what you think it is", that just gives you vibes that they have got bored to this game. So instead of going with the current concept, I think they are going to cut it in Season 2 and go for something totally different with Season 3, because this is still their flagship so leaving it to two seasons especially now that they got much audience to their Patreon from Steam would be kind of a suicide for them business vise, but changing it to something different will help them keep it fresh for another year and a half that it takes to finish the season.
I personally like Zoe, but I'll fully agree to there being too many characters, especially ones added later to the game. Other games suffer from not enough characters, so that things either have to progress with the few ones there very slowly, or it ends up being a short game. But with the time loop element to the game, you're spending a lot of time exploring possibilities with the same characters over and over again. You can do a lot more with fewer characters.

I do think they explored the Elizabeth story well enough though. She was basically there as the easy level love interest to keep your attention as things built for the other characters. But I think the devs underestimated the number of milf/mother fans playing the game. When stuff stopped happening as much with Elizabeth to give other characters their time and because her story had run its course in their minds, it left people assuming there'd still be more content in the future and disappointed when there wasn't more. At the same time, we started seeing more new characters to slow down the progress with Ellie, Jessica, and Megan. So maybe that time and effort would have been better spent at focusing on Elizabeth? Many if not all of the new girls have been hot, but for the most part I'm playing this game for its incest element. Adding in a non-incestual love interest this late in the game and making them a way to slow down progress with the incestual ones is a bit frustrating.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I personally like Zoe, but I'll fully agree to there being too many characters, especially ones added later to the game. Other games suffer from not enough characters, so that things either have to progress with the few ones there very slowly, or it ends up being a short game. But with the time loop element to the game, you're spending a lot of time exploring possibilities with the same characters over and over again. You can do a lot more with fewer characters.

I do think they explored the Elizabeth story well enough though. She was basically there as the easy level love interest to keep your attention as things built for the other characters. But I think the devs underestimated the number of milf/mother fans playing the game. When stuff stopped happening as much with Elizabeth to give other characters their time and because her story had run its course in their minds, it left people assuming there'd still be more content in the future and disappointed when there wasn't more. At the same time, we started seeing more new characters to slow down the progress with Ellie, Jessica, and Megan. So maybe that time and effort would have been better spent at focusing on Elizabeth? Many if not all of the new girls have been hot, but for the most part I'm playing this game for its incest element. Adding in a non-incestual love interest this late in the game and making them a way to slow down progress with the incestual ones is a bit frustrating.
I can understand if some people like Zoe, to me she just seems pointless as Ellie could've very well been the "best friend" of Megan and help to push her buttons the same way Zoe is doing. Hell, that would've made much more sense than the current "I'm the new girl in the school, wanna fuck my ass on my first day here? Or meet my mom on my second day?" lore that Ellie has. I agree that some games either suffer from not having enough characters, but then I also think that it is most of the times result of bad and lazy writing. Example can be used with Inceton's other game, the first Summer with Mia where there is (as far as I remember) only three main girls that the main character is banging through the game, and yet the game is able to carry on very well for a good length because of it's writing. As you mentioned, now in this one we have the concept that really would give the main character free hands to try almost everything you could possibly imagine him to do with the girls, yet the game fails to deliver and utilise that concept because there is too many characters and too much happening at the same time so basically there is no way to tie it up together properly. And this same thing is also happening in Summer with Mia 2, where there is too many characters and not enough time for everyone. For some reason for these newest ones they just don't seem to find the balance, and that's really restraining them from hitting the home runs with them.

I do also agree 100% that adding more non-incestual love interests in a heavy incest game from the team called INCEsTON at the middle of the game is kinda interesting twist. Leaving out some of the cast mentioned before, they still would've had the non-incestual love interests in Ellie and Nicole, which would've still given something for everyone, meaning the people who don't care too much about the incest stuff. What I see as a problem here is that it seems like they didn't properly think about what they were doing when adding those extra characters in. Like you said, it took time off from the main girls, and in my opinion really hurt the flow of the story. Not knowing what content the two last episodes will have inside of them, but to me it feels kinda lame that there most likely is going to be only one or two proper solo sex scene with each of the girls. Elizabeth is already covered, Jess had her one-on-one scene in the garage, Megan's first proper solo scene most likely was the latest one in Amy's house (which was once again drunk sex, yay...), Ellie had her own solo scene at the party in that "sex dungeon", Nicole just had her scene in the school, Zoe got railed on the hood of the car, Sophie got hers in the sex swing and Amy got hers too in the party. From the side cast, Chloe got hers as did Ellie's mom also. All that build up for such a small reward in the end, as now all there is left to cover is the main reasons why the day repeats, what will go down in the end of the day and such things before wrapping it up. It really gives the vibes that when adding Amy and Angel in the game, they had different plans for Season 3, but then they just got fed up to the current concept and decided to change things up for Season 3, as why the whole thing now feels off-paced and weird when they are suddenly turning the heat up to maximum and then just shutting it down completely.

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I can understand if some people like Zoe, to me she just seems pointless as Ellie could've very well been the "best friend" of Megan and help to push her buttons the same way Zoe is doing. Hell, that would've made much more sense than the current "I'm the new girl in the school, wanna fuck my ass on my first day here? Or meet my mom on my second day?" lore that Ellie has. I agree that some games either suffer from not having enough characters, but then I also think that it is most of the times result of bad and lazy writing. Example can be used with Inceton's other game, the first Summer with Mia where there is (as far as I remember) only three main girls that the main character is banging through the game, and yet the game is able to carry on very well for a good length because of it's writing. As you mentioned, now in this one we have the concept that really would give the main character free hands to try almost everything you could possibly imagine him to do with the girls, yet the game fails to deliver and utilise that concept because there is too many characters and too much happening at the same time so basically there is no way to tie it up together properly. And this same thing is also happening in Summer with Mia 2, where there is too many characters and not enough time for everyone. For some reason for these newest ones they just don't seem to find the balance, and that's really restraining them from hitting the home runs with them.

I do also agree 100% that adding more non-incestual love interests in a heavy incest game from the team called INCEsTON at the middle of the game is kinda interesting twist. Leaving out some of the cast mentioned before, they still would've had the non-incestual love interests in Ellie and Nicole, which would've still given something for everyone, meaning the people who don't care too much about the incest stuff. What I see as a problem here is that it seems like they didn't properly think about what they were doing when adding those extra characters in. Like you said, it took time off from the main girls, and in my opinion really hurt the flow of the story. Not knowing what content the two last episodes will have inside of them, but to me it feels kinda lame that there most likely is going to be only one or two proper solo sex scene with each of the girls. Elizabeth is already covered, Jess had her one-on-one scene in the garage, Megan's first proper solo scene most likely was the latest one in Amy's house (which was once again drunk sex, yay...), Ellie had her own solo scene at the party in that "sex dungeon", Nicole just had her scene in the school, Zoe got railed on the hood of the car, Sophie got hers in the sex swing and Amy got hers too in the party. From the side cast, Chloe got hers as did Ellie's mom also. All that build up for such a small reward in the end, as now all there is left to cover is the main reasons why the day repeats, what will go down in the end of the day and such things before wrapping it up. It really gives the vibes that when adding Amy and Angel in the game, they had different plans for Season 3, but then they just got fed up to the current concept and decided to change things up for Season 3, as why the whole thing now feels off-paced and weird when they are suddenly turning the heat up to maximum and then just shutting it down completely.
Zoe and Ellie definitely could have been combined without losing too much, other than their different looks. I think their personalities and roles were different enough to make them stand out a bit, but whether it was worth spending all of the time on them is debatable. I did like Zoe for being nerdy, but in the traditional sense, and I liked Ellie for being nerdy, but in the e-girl, cosplayer sense. The game certainly didn't need to keep adding non-family characters after them and Nicole.

I also get the impression you're not a fan of the drunken love scenes. Alcohol in these type of stories makes a certain type of sense, but at the same time it's the easy way out to keep using it. I think it makes the sex scenes less interesting when it's such a common factor. I could see it being used earlier on, but then the challenge should be for the MC to find ways to seduce the love interests without crutches like alcohol or whatever.

The timing does feel off for the game. They've certainly progressed to having sex with all of the love interests, although I don't really see how the game is supposed to be wrapped up and give us a decent sense of closure. As you mentioned, we have the how of this entire thing still to be explained, and also the question of how things finally resolve. I half-suspect that things reset back to that first day and the MC is free to start over again. Or maybe this has some wild ending where none of this is real, which has been kind of hinted at. I don't really see things requiring a new season though.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I also get the impression you're not a fan of the drunken love scenes. Alcohol in these type of stories makes a certain type of sense, but at the same time it's the easy way out to keep using it. I think it makes the sex scenes less interesting when it's such a common factor. I could see it being used earlier on, but then the challenge should be for the MC to find ways to seduce the love interests without crutches like alcohol or whatever.

The timing does feel off for the game. They've certainly progressed to having sex with all of the love interests, although I don't really see how the game is supposed to be wrapped up and give us a decent sense of closure. As you mentioned, we have the how of this entire thing still to be explained, and also the question of how things finally resolve. I half-suspect that things reset back to that first day and the MC is free to start over again. Or maybe this has some wild ending where none of this is real, which has been kind of hinted at. I don't really see things requiring a new season though.
My problem isn't necessarily the drunk sex itself. Like you said, it can be beneficial and even needed for the story. I just feel that in this game they have overused that drunk sex stuff too much, which plays out to me just as lazy and bad writing. In Season 1, main character gets Elizabeth dead drunk and basically rapes her. Obviously in the end all that leads into the satisfaction with Elizabeth falling for main character in the end of Season 1 and the day proceeding to the next one, and as in Season 2 main character realises that he can't have her being too drunk, but drunk enough to get her going with no borders, so he is able to understand that he needs to be able to control the amount of alcohol. The whole Megan thing just gets unsatisfactory, when the only way to get her is by her being completely wasted, although it is made perfectly clear that she has a thing for main character in Season 2. I mean, her downing a bottle of tequila first and then banging isn't really satisfying way to go with her, not at least when that happens for the third or fourth time in a row. With Jessica they were able to make it the right way, as in Season 2 the main character was able to find a way to get her without having to use any alcohol. So yeah, totally agree that having the alcohol in the picture for the starters would be good, but when we are nearly at the end of second season, and main character still needs to exploit the alcohol usage to get some of the girls...nah, that just isn't hitting home with me. Obviously now that I say this in the next episode they probably have made it that the main character will get every girl without a single drop of alcohol and my whole rant about this will turn into useless garbage.

Somebody already mentioned here the movie called "The Butterfly Effect 3", where the time travelling main characters sister has incestuous love for her brother, and she kills everyone else who are competing for his attention and love. Already knowing from the Groundhog Day and other stuff they have implemented to the game, we know how well they know different movies and popular culture generally, so this movie most likely is not a stranger to them. And since we also have been in Megan's shoes during the game, not to mention they said here under an alter account that every single day that resets leaves something in to the memory of the girls, so maybe she will just go full yandere at the end killing everyone. Which then will be stopped once the main character is able to reset back to the first day and everything will start from the zero, and he will go be the good old virgin that he was before any of the adventures happened. Or then not, but hey, it's just fun to speculate. I'm 100% with you that there really is no need for a new season, and it just feels kinda like a cash grab for them, especially when it's supposed to be something different than what we have now seen in the first two seasons.

Reactions: Corambis

Hsam

Feb 15, 2018
almost all characters playthrough says you need to complete a special event.. what is that? i dont know what i am supposed to do.. help me :(

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
almost all characters playthrough says you need to complete a special event.. what is that? i dont know what i am supposed to do.. help me :(
I was stuck like that for ages, I cant remember how I fixed it. Something with the sex shop I think.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes