P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
How do I start Anna's Story currently say Active quests 7/8?

Edit: found out how

Last edited:

cbing92

Apr 26, 2020
Is there a MEGA drive link for Season 2? My connection is too unstable and slow to download 7+ GB from any other sources without any interruption. Thank you.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where can i find the codes for the xmas content?
Codes? You should see a Christmas tree icon in the upper right (near where the Hints button normally appears) and click that. I'm sure, though, that this content is limited to the time around Christmas itself, like the Halloween special is. Perhaps it's now too late to see it normally. You could, as others have, change the date on your machine/device to something closer to Christmas (might as well do 25 December 2021, if you're going to do that) so that availability triggers again.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Man, dunno why the change on the 'background' of the texts. The darker one from the 'Echoes of Lust era' was preferable to this 'lighter' one. I mean, the fonts are in white/yellow, mostly, and if you needed to see what was behind, you'd just hit the 'H' to hide the text interface (at least on PC). But this 'Lust Theory' update made them pretty much unreadable in some scenes, with the yellow and white mixing with the bright backgrounds (light floor, walls, etc). At least make them font have some sort of dark outline on the letters haha. View attachment 1559378
I made a simple patch to add "Outline" and "Drop shadow" to dialogue text, like this:

screenshot0001.png

if you're interested, just extract and copy the "readable_text.rpy" file into the game folder.

Reactions: micmitja

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So maybe after the game completes, the voice will be added?
They've said they would like to, but who knows if that will eventually happen? It will cost money no matter what. It's up to them to decide whether that is something they're willing to do or not. We won't know until it's all done.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
In the last report on patreon it is said they started to record the voices.
Makes sense, would kinda be pain in the ass to try to find a spot from VA's schedule only after they would have all episodes together. Now it's easier for them when much smaller part needs to be done before after E9 is done. Especially since they seem to be few weeks behind from their schedule, so most likely the best thing to do.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Makes sense, would kinda be pain in the ass to try to find a spot from VA's schedule only after they would have all episodes together. Now it's easier for them when much smaller part needs to be done before after E9 is done. Especially since they seem to be few weeks behind from their schedule, so most likely the best thing to do.
Not sure if that would get me to play the entire game over, though. I play so many games without voicing that I don't feel like its missing. To be fair, I also do a lot of reading and so have to imagine voices of characters as well. I'm still undecided whether I feel like voicing in VNs is a good thing or not. If it were consistent throughout, I think it might be preferable (like many non-VN games generally) but not something that I would ever expect.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes