BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Would it have been so hard to say that the first time without being such an ass about it?
“If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.” What are you on about I gave him the answer when I responded. So why are you calling me an Ass? :eek:

Oct 16, 2021
Question. What's the point of two different patreon accounts? You have Incenton NTR and you Incenton. Both accounts feature games with NTR in them so why have separate accounts?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Question. What's the point of two different patreon accounts? You have Incenton NTR and you Incenton. Both accounts feature games with NTR in them so why have separate accounts?
Technically there is no canonical NTR scene in either of the games they're currently developing in the Inceton Patreon. The Jessica scene in Echoes of Lust 2 was a non-canon bonus scene that was commissioned by a Patreon, which is also completely avoidable. Whereas in IncetonNTR, they're developing a game that's strictly NTR based.

Oct 16, 2021
Technically there is no canonical NTR scene in either of the games they're currently developing in the Inceton Patreon. The Jessica scene in Echoes of Lust 2 was a non-canon bonus scene that was commissioned by a Patreon, which is also completely avoidable. Whereas in IncetonNTR, they're developing a game that's strictly NTR based.
I see what you're saying, but whether canonical or not it's still connected to the series and will probably continue as the Devs get more money thrown their way, not that I care just wondering why that just didn't lump everything together.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I see what you're saying, but whether canonical or not it's still connected to the series and will probably continue as the Devs get more money thrown their way, not that I care just wondering why that just didn't lump everything together.
I believe they made a post on their main Patreon page about why they made two distinct pages. I could try and find it if you'd like.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
So I unfortunately wasn't able to find the post regarding their reasoning for the separate Patreon pages. I could've swore they posted something, but they either deleted the post or I'm simply misremembering. Sorry.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Wasn't this called Echoes of Lust? Was there a specific reason for the name change?
Steam denied their initial proposal (for lack of a better word) to get Echoes of Lust Season 1 on the platform. So they made the necessary changes to the game (very minor, nothing about the overall plot or content is changed) and re-branded it due to Steam not accepting multiple tickets of the same name. Now, we have Lust Theory. Exact same game, just different name.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Steam denied their initial proposal (for lack of a better word) to get Echoes of Lust Season 1 on the platform. So they made the necessary changes to the game (very minor, nothing about the overall plot or content is changed) and re-branded it due to Steam not accepting multiple tickets of the same name. Now, we have Lust Theory. Exact same game, just different name.
Then Steam is dumb, because I actually liked Echoes of Lust and made sense with the game history lol. Anyway thanks for the answer.

Reactions: SteveyP

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Today, I finally managed to catch up with this game. Hadn't played for 2 or 3 updates and I must say, I soon remembered why this is one of my favourites. Absolutely gorgeous girls, great sex scenes, nice romance, if that is your thing and some of the best threesomes, both as hidden scenes or in the regular game, that you could want for.

Still no clue where this will lead to, considering that we haven't even scratched the surface of what is going on, including the message hidden in the capitalized letters in dialogue, nor how you can get to a harem ending, considering fe. Megan's jealousy or if it will include all girls, but I'm sure we'll get to that in due time.

I'm really loving the girls here, especially how they all have their cute and their horny as hell side.
My favourite is probably Zoe (she's just too cute and so infatuated with the MC) and then Nicole (hot teacher, yeah! :cool: ) but all the girls, including the landlady, are great.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So what's the deal with the megan POV at the beginning of S2 where you had the opportunity to control her and she was experiencing headaches and glitches? it feels like they were starting to implement an interesting plot point but than just forgot about it and never elaborated on it, or did i miss something? cause to be honest the later quests of S2 were so long and tedious that i didnt pay attention at all so does someone know?
Probably there will be explanation when the season ends.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Probably there will be explanation when the season ends.
A switch to Megan POV would expose how much all the male characters, including the current PC, suck. If this is what season 3 will be about, then I hope they'll introduce a bunch of new characters, so we wouldn't have to choose between a giant douche and a turd sandwiche who to give the V to.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I wonder when we'll get more backstory on MC's father I know it has something to do with Jess and that's the reason her and Elizabeth are at each other's throats also could what's happening to MC also have happened to his father all I know is there's a lot of weird shit going on in the game from virtually every house having the exact same layout to people just acting very weird like stepford wives kinda weird.

Reactions: botc76 and Priappus
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes