WrittenBy

Feb 6, 2018
I started with Season 2, played Season 1 a year or 2 ago. Now the hints tell me to have a special event before I can continue with the story for almost all characters. What is this special event?

Aug 18, 2019
After the last post on patreon,i think the new project is lust theory 3.because he gained the ability to freeze the time and now be in two places at the same time.in lust theory 3 probably he will gain new powers and the day will stop repeating,because of this developer said will be totally different game.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2021
So, is there a way to know which "speciel event" I need to do/have missed?! :D
All the girls(minus those that have "to be continued" at their names, need some event apparantly!

I have the mod, so all 11 are unlocked, played both Christmas, the Halloween and have Halloween pics on the phone. However, on the phone is also says 16/33 as re-liveable, and under hidden events it only says 2/9 (despite listing 3, the holiday ones).

So, does it matter if I start a hidden event from phone, mod, or by finding the trigger in-game (like the cup to meet Emma)?

Any help appreciated!

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Finally getting around to trying this and I hear voice acting, that got muted quick. I guess there must be some people who like this games to have it but most of the time when I've heard it the voices don't fit how I perceive the characters I can probably count the number of these sort of games where it worked on one hand, might only need a finger or two.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
After the last post on patreon,i think the new project is lust theory 3.because he gained the ability to freeze the time and now be in two places at the same time.in lust theory 3 probably he will gain new powers and the day will stop repeating,because of this developer said will be totally different game.
So in other words, he now has the same type of stand as The World, Killer Queen: Bites the Dust, and Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap? Well damn. This looks even more interesting than it already is lol.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm having issues unpacking the rpa files. I've used a number of different tools and nothing works. I've always been able to do so with prior versions with no issues including this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-for-macos-and-linux-v0-8-2.16887/

I'm on a Mac. Anyone know one that works will this version? Thanks.
nope , tool is updated only for windows, you can try to ask in general unren thread if someone found some alternative by now, but i doubt anyone was even looking.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes