HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
I'm having issues unpacking the rpa files. I've used a number of different tools and nothing works. I've always been able to do so with prior versions with no issues including this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-for-macos-and-linux-v0-8-2.16887/

I'm on a Mac. Anyone know one that works will this version? Thanks.
unrpa works:

if you have a working python3 installation and are comfortable in the console:

pip3 install unrpa

Reactions: icarus_games

DeedleConcord

Oct 3, 2021
So, is there a way to know which "speciel event" I need to do/have missed?! :D
All the girls(minus those that have "to be continued" at their names, need some event apparantly!

I have the mod, so all 11 are unlocked, played both Christmas, the Halloween and have Halloween pics on the phone. However, on the phone is also says 16/33 as re-liveable, and under hidden events it only says 2/9 (despite listing 3, the holiday ones).

So, does it matter if I start a hidden event from phone, mod, or by finding the trigger in-game (like the cup to meet Emma)?

Any help appreciated!
I don't know specifically where you are or what you need to do, but I had similar problems. First, the special event is NOT any of the hidden events, forget about those. Do you have time stop powers yet? If not, I think that is the event you need to trigger. If so, skip step 2 below.So my advice is as follows:
1:Fast forward to night and go to bed by actually selecting the bed in your room. I'm pretty sure this solved my problem. If that doesn't trigger anything...
2:Go to Amy's in the evening. If that doesn't trigger anything...
3:Go to the kitchen in the morning, go the long way, don't use the map. Make sure you talk to anyone you see, particularly Megan and Elizabeth. If that doesn't trigger anything...
4:Go to school in the morning, click everyone everywhere. If that doesn't work...
5:Make sure you unlocked Sophie's route. That threw me, but I think all the routes it was blocking specified Sophie's path was the problem. So I don't think this is your problem, but just in case. If that isn't it...
6:Methodically go everywhere at all times of day until a scene triggers. But I don't think it will come to this.

Reactions: nc69

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Just started playing the game finally instead of just watching gameplay vids. I gotta say, Micky (the store owner) is a pretty cool dude. Also one question, how the hell did this dude devslop time stop powers later on ? I'm not on season 2 yet but still, I'm curious about this.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I only just started playing this, got through "season one" and on to season two, I normally wear headphones and that fucking door knock at the party has made me jump the first time and after not playing this for a couple days it has a second time.

Aug 18, 2019
Just started playing the game finally instead of just watching gameplay vids. I gotta say, Micky (the store owner) is a pretty cool dude. Also one question, how the hell did this dude devslop time stop powers later on ? I'm not on season 2 yet but still, I'm curious about this.
He is talking to megan and says 1 divided per 0 So the time freezes,after that he uses this power many times

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Sooo, I found this game and just started playing, question. Is this a game or just a novel? Are there actually gonna be options later or is it going to continue being 'What do you do?' And then only giving you 1 button

Asking cause I know there are some things where you just follow the story (Like Kuroinu). Is this one of those?

OH! I get what's going on. Nevermind!

Last edited:

H3llb0y6665

Mar 1, 2019
I think something happened with Sophia's story. had to restart but now I cant go to the mall, and Sophia's hint box isn't there.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Tell me..scenes or path ntr already there? :unsure:there was dp sex in the pictures. :unsure:
There are many bonus images that you can get in your phone or in the end of the first game, this includes DPs, lesbian stuff, anal, and other stuff that we didn't get in the main story but we wanted to see.
This game is overall like Milfy City in terms of story. MC trying to date the world.

Margon27

Jul 7, 2021
I'm stuck on Echoes of Lust Episode 1 -10:
The following messages appear for HINTs:
Megan: "I should try talking to Megan in the morning. She'll be in her room." (red) "You need to progress the story with other characters in order to continue this story."
Jessica: COMPLETE
Elizabeth: COMPLETE
Zoe: (red) "You need to progress the story with other characters in order to continue this story."
Ellie: COMPLETE
Nicole: (red) "You need to progress the story with other characters in order to continue this story."
Sophie: "If I go to the mall after school just bevor Megan does. I'm sure I'll think of a way to prove she's really my sister."
There's NO PROGRESS in the game.
Megan isn't in her room in the morning and
I can't go to the mall straight after lessons at noon.
???Does anyone know a solution???
Otherwise the game is finished for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Wizardas

farbrausch77

Dec 13, 2021
I'm stuck on Echoes of Lust Episode 1 -10:
The following messages appear for HINTs:
Megan: "I should try talking to Megan in the morning. She'll be in her room." (red) "You need to progress the story with other characters in order to continue this story."
Jessica: COMPLETE
Elizabeth: COMPLETE
Zoe: (red) "You need to progress the story with other characters in order to continue this story."
Ellie: COMPLETE
Nicole: (red) "You need to progress the story with other characters in order to continue this story."
Sophie: "If I go to the mall after school just bevor Megan does. I'm sure I'll think of a way to prove she's really my sister."
There's NO PROGRESS in the game.
Megan isn't in her room in the morning and
I can't go to the mall straight after lessons at noon.
???Does anyone know a solution???
Otherwise the game is finished for me.
then du the sophie part :cool:

Reactions: Margon27

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Uhm, why was this renamed "Lust Theory" ? :unsure:
According to their Discord the reason was because Steam didn't accept Echoes of Lust Season 1 so they made minor changes to it and then changed the name to Lust Theory which then got accepted. Then people who came from Steam to their Discord and other platforms were confused because on everywhere else it was Echoes of Lust instead of Lust Theory, so they decided to rebrand it to Lust Theory to have the series under one name everywhere.

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
i download s2 E7.5 but i couldn't find any new content from Echoes Of Lust S2E7 not even the Christmas event, is it supposed to be like this ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i download s2 E7.5 but i couldn't find any new content from Echoes Of Lust S2E7 not even the Christmas event, is it supposed to be like this ?
only new thing that was , was xmas event 2, and to access it you have to set on xmas date on computer to show

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes