Jul 16, 2018
I'm probably a dummy, but I can't find part 1 of this game.
I searched for 'echoes of lust' as title, 0 results.
I searched for 'Lust theory' as title, 1 result (only part 2).
I searched for 'Inceton' as creator, 7 results, but not Echoes of Lust 1

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I'm probably a dummy, but I can't find part 1 of this game.
I searched for 'echoes of lust' as title, 0 results.
I searched for 'Lust theory' as title, 1 result (only part 2).
I searched for 'Inceton' as creator, 7 results, but not Echoes of Lust 1
It's right below the download for season 2 inside of a spoiler tag.

Jul 16, 2018
Ooooohhhhh, thank you! So there is only 1 thread of Echoes of Lust and it is called Lust Theory.
LOL, I would not have figured that out without you.

Thank you!

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Season 2 Episode 7 Bonus Content Code: pumpkin
so when playing ep7 (clean start from beginning of s2e1) do i need to enter other bonus content codes for earlier episodes (1-6) bonus content or pumpkin will open earlier bonus too?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Thanks for torrent last time i used your torrent for this game and it was life saver but this one doesnt work. I saw other person telling torrent is not working and same here for me aswell, its not working at all.
Screenshot_1.jpg

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Thanks for torrent last time i used your torrent for this game and it was life saver but this one doesnt work. I saw other person telling torrent is not working and same here for me aswell, its not working at all.
View attachment 1578430
It's most likely due to client whitelisting, that looks like qbittorrent so try updating to most recent and it should work.
The clients are listed here -

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Been a while since I've checked out this game, it didn't have ntr back then. Netori or not? If not avoidable?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Been a while since I've checked out this game, it didn't have ntr back then. Netori or not? If not avoidable?
Totally avoidable non-canon bonus content that won't be available unless you trigger those two scenes by purpose. The older sis gets some d from the shop keeper after she is caught for shoplifting.

Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Totally avoidable non-canon bonus content that won't be available unless you trigger those two scenes by purpose. The older sis gets some d from the shop keeper after she is caught for shoplifting.
Ah, I see do you get a warning for this?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
what should i do guys? help :(
First make sure that all of the hints are saying ”complete special event”. Make sure that you have Sophie’s quest active (if not, then check main characters room at noon and phone on the table to activate it). Once you have all of the characters hints saying ”complete special event” or ”to be continued” reset the day by sleeping or fast forwarding time and it will happen.

Hsam

Feb 15, 2018
First make sure that all of the hints are saying ”complete special event”. Make sure that you have Sophie’s quest active (if not, then check main characters room at noon and phone on the table to activate it). Once you have all of the characters hints saying ”complete special event” or ”to be continued” reset the day by sleeping or fast forwarding time and it will happen.
Thx mate, it worked

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
So this game has been pretty fun, but has there been any kind of clue as to why random letters are bolded/capitalized throughout the game? I know they spell words, but is there anything beyond that?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So this is only christimas update? Nothing new i gues? Because all of my hints for girls says to be continued: so there is not content for them for canon story or my game bugged?

Screenshot_1.jpg

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes