rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Are Echoes of Lust and Lust Theory the same game or is there something different between the two games?
I'm pretty confused.
Can I delete Echoes of lust and just keep Lust Theory?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Are Echoes of Lust and Lust Theory the same game or is there something different between the two games?
I'm pretty confused.
Can I delete Echoes of lust and just keep Lust Theory?
same game, changed new name, same saves, so before you delete echoes make sure you backup saves

• Red Heart
Reactions: rafa30

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
Have anyone else experienced a bug, where you cant start the game? I double click, computer thinks for a while. Then nothing.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Is it just me or does the looping thing in the plot feel like there's no build in the relationships between the characters?

The protagonist's relationship with the girls in the game completely changed in just a single day (Thursday to Friday).

This game is great for those who just want to 'relieve' themselves, but not so appealing for those interested in plot building.

At least Inceton tried to bring a different plot from what we are used to seeing in adult games, he has already proved to be better than many developers who seem to have stopped in time.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Is it just me or does the looping thing in the plot feel like there's no build in the relationships between the characters?

The protagonist's relationship with the girls in the game completely changed in just a single day (Thursday to Friday).

This game is great for those who just want to 'relieve' themselves, but not so appealing for those interested in plot building.

At least Inceton tried to bring a different plot from what we are used to seeing in adult games, he has already proved to be better than many developers who seem to have stopped in time.
Not just you. But considering what he wrote here couple months ago under an alternate username, apparently every repeating day leaves some kind of memory for the girls, which then explains the relationship change going from Thursday to Friday, as the protagonist has left quite amount of memories for the girls since he has reset and repeated that one day for few hundred times. Maybe this is something that will be explained more once they wrap up the season.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
okay .. all of my characters say complete special event. Nada shows up and yes i know the event locations.
so is this a total bug?

Yes ive done a clean install etc etc... no i dont have the cheat mod installed

No the the light switch doesnt activate in the hallway...

so what the secret?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
okay .. all of my characters say complete special event. Nada shows up and yes i know the event locations.
so is this a total bug?

Yes ive done a clean install etc etc... no i dont have the cheat mod installed

No the the light switch doesnt activate in the hallway...

so what the secret?
could be bug i guess , or just certain order

In order to trigger the events you need to complete “Freeze day”
Sleep Day - Click on the duck tape in The garage to start the event (Home)
Sleep Day - Click on the light switch in the hall to start the event (Home)

can always upload save too.

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
could be bug i guess , or just certain order

In order to trigger the events you need to complete “Freeze day”
Sleep Day - Click on the duck tape in The garage to start the event (Home)
Sleep Day - Click on the light switch in the hall to start the event (Home)

can always upload save too.
okay Freeze Day? how do you trigger that... just went thru the game... tried clicking on duct tape and light switch.. all times of the day. I didnt use any old save. started the game over.. got the emma hidden scene then after that not a thing.

the only weird day was Megan point of view. was that freeze day?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
okay Freeze Day? how do you trigger that... just went thru the game... tried clicking on duct tape and light switch.. all times of the day. I didnt use any old save. started the game over.. got the emma hidden scene then after that not a thing.

the only weird day was Megan point of view. was that freeze day?
not sure could be, its been a while since then and was doing update per update so never had those issues, just seen ppl had it, but i think its event in game when all freezes for 1st time, if you got on all chars require you to do event, thats only one as far as i know, you should had it already
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
usually ppl were looking for on amy quests

if you are fast can upload you save i can check whats the catch , or you can just use universal cheat mod and unlock it via that , up to you

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
not sure could be, its been a while since then and was doing update per update so never had those issues, just seen ppl had it, but i think its event in game when all freezes for 1st time, if you got on all chars require you to do event, thats only one as far as i know, you should had it already
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
usually ppl were looking for on amy quests

if you are fast can upload you save i can check whats the catch , or you can just use universal cheat mod and unlock it via that , up to you

Alright... i think i figured out what was wrong.. after the sophia and angle fight... You can do another Ellie Task.. meet her mom... after that the next sleep you hear a Rooster then get the Freezing..

I think that was the missing link...

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020

Actually, in the most recent update where we see the MC look at a photo of him as a HS graduate with Zoe and Megan....we see him suddenly start thinking with his heart and LARGER head for once. Maybe we will see him, or rather be given the choice, for him to stop being a pig and select one girl (or a harem GOOD end where he gets both Zoe and Megan), or a good end with just Ellie, a good end with Caroline, Harem good end with Caroline and Chloe? who knows, but after seeing him reject both Zoe and Megan AND feel hurt to see them so heartbroken...maybe there's a good soul in this idiot.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes