Jun 17, 2021
All I will say if you hate MMF you will despise this update. I didn't like it at all tbh.
i read about this mmf in previous posts, someone was saying it was with the MC's carbon copy. this dev always finds a way to insert ntr into the game. i don't know what i feels about this mmf. could you explain it lil bit more, what update is about and how this scene work. is it feels like ntr to you?

Reactions: Almighty

Ivivanov

Nov 20, 2018
For such heavy game it would be better to begin with one compressed version's link instead of uploading original version to all of those sites.

Mar 6, 2021
i read about this mmf in previous posts, someone was saying it was with the MC's carbon copy. this dev always finds a way to insert ntr into the game. i don't know what i feels about this mmf. could you explain it lil bit more, what update is about and how this scene work. is it feels like ntr to you?
To this day I don't understand why this developer doesn't publicly admit that he is a fan of NTR and sharing and makes his games exclusively for that audience. It's always stuffing these two genres into its games disguised as other things.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Couple of thoughts:

1. Why "Lust Theory"? The old title actually had relevance to the story and was much more memorable.

2. 9+GB. Too much. Even if I was willing to wait for that download, not going to waste hard drive space. Will wait for Compressed. These games should never be over 5GB. People obsess over differences in image quality that aren't even apparent.
Well I agree on 2. 9+GB is crazy.
As for 1. it's because it's wordplay of "chaos theory" so it is quite relevant actually.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Theory S2E8.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Great game but not 10GB-great. There's no reason for a game to be this bloated and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. The original mac game went from 2 to 3 to 5 to almost 12. I saved all the S1 and S2 versions as backups when they split the seasons and the entire wad is almost 50GBs. Held on as long as I could but its simple math when I can use that space for 25-30 other less hard drive choking games. Good luck but I'm moving on.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by [Inceton]
Version of the game: Lust Theory [S2 E8]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 9GB
Compressed Size: 2GB - - - -
Compressed Mac: 2GB - - -

If you enjoy my Patches/Compressions, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2021
i think I'm also gonna skip this update. expect any good from this developer is useless. and thankyou for the heads up.
To this day I don't understand why this developer doesn't publicly admit that he is a fan of NTR and sharing and makes his games exclusively for that audience. It's always stuffing these two genres into its games disguised as other things.
someone asked him the same question a while ago on discord. what he wrote was that he don't like ntr, which is totally different than what he is doing with his game, Continually pushing the possibility of introducing NTR in the game.

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
i dont know but the new episode isnt so good like others, just scene with Ellie and some scenes with others(foursome)... No stories :/ or i miss something? no hidden event, no re-live, a little dissapointed.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes