Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
Wait, people still consider that whole shoplifter hidden event to be NTR? Many pages back I already dissected that whole argument. If anything was even remotely NTRish it was the Slumber Party hidden event if you don't let Zoe in the room. But even then Elizabeth interrupted that shit and it was over.

How in the bluest of blue hells if pulling off a Naruto or a Dr Manhattan to make clones of yourself to plow multiple chicks or even get into an MMF threesome with one of em at a time NTRish exactly. Someone please explain that one. I mean hell, as someone brought up, it wouldn't be the first time something like this happened in a game as this happened in Treasures of Nadia. I don't recall people calling it NTR in the thread for that game.

Also with all the shadow clone jutsu jokes about Hinata and Naruto's wedding night, can the people calling it NTR say that Naruto NTR'd himself on his wedding night with a shadow clone? The answer is no. Can we say that Dr Manhattan NTR'd himself in the pics that someone was so kind to post? Also no. So how is the MC developing yet ANOTHER power and made copies of himself to plow multiple women NTR exactly? The answer to that is simple. It's not. Hell. That power would save the MC some problems. Hell, that would be useful as hell to be exact. Kinda wish I had that power now but I digress. That's all I have to say about that

View attachment 1736440
I mean, you're totally right, but then again, the anti-NTR is so extreme that I'm surprised they don't complain when another dude so much as looks at a LI.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Great game but not 10GB-great. There's no reason for a game to be this bloated and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. The original mac game went from 2 to 3 to 5 to almost 12. I saved all the S1 and S2 versions as backups when they split the seasons and the entire wad is almost 50GBs. Held on as long as I could but its simple math when I can use that space for 25-30 other less hard drive choking games. Good luck but I'm moving on.
Then use compressed versions that have almost the same quality.
But yes I don't get why inceton doesn't switch to webp files.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Huh... I thought Zoe would be the first one out of the main girls to get anal (Ellie does not count). Color me surprised

Reactions: DADIANA

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
Huh... I thought Zoe would be the first one out of the main girls to get anal (Ellie does not count). Color me surprised
I'm actually lowkey annoyed that way back when there was a bonus animation of DP Zoe, and with the clone she just gets normal, non-anal, 1 on 1 action :(

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
at start of choosing between elizabeth and jessica leads two different path right
this update ? or start of game, cause its been a while, but in general there are no paths here
sure there are only few dif scenes usually when you fail and have to redo event, but beyond that there is only 1 actual choice later on ingame, where you got choice to watch the girls or get bj from another.
in general there is only one path in this game, fuck em all path, as many times as you can.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I agree with you bro, but with vanilla people there is no logic, it is like a man to have ten hamburgers on his table and not give one to another friend who is hungry.
"The world only exists when you share it…".
If a friend is 'hungry'

Not being able to get a girlfriend or have sex isn't the same thing as starving on the street cuck.

Reactions: punisher2099

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
Just from what I read, is it even worth to continue reading? I am near the beginning of season 2, like just now progressing Nicole and haven't done much there. Seeing all the speak about the cloning thing, it seems like the entire tone shifts from 1 on 1 / 1 on 2 scenes to just whatever the dev wants. I am also concerned about the no romance comments, because it sorta looked like romance was the angle they were going for with Megan at least sorta, but I am not far enough to know for certain...

Also, I am kinda new to these types of games (Non JP VNs that is) so if anybody could recommend me anything similar to this I would appreciate it. (No summertime saga please lol, dislike the artstyle but nothing against the game though)

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes