Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Jesus fucking Christ a whole 9gb updateo_O Can someone please tell if if there is new sex scenes with Elizabeth in this update before I start to download??

Reactions: Kytolo Braven

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
A little late to the party but is there a mega for S1 and S2? And the torrent for S1 is dead.

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
all these fucking NTR whiners gonna whine no matter what game dev could show MCs shadow fucking random girls shadow and they be crying I HATE NTR BUHUHU i bet they still secretly wank to it like the rest of us tho
The only whiners I've been seeing are the people whining about NTR whiners. I don't think clone threesomes are NTR, but I don't think that's quite what anybody playing would expect....

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Well, to me any content the devs want to add should not depend just on the audience. Any content is good. As long as there is a realization that not everything is going to be liked by everyone and there is a way to avoid certain fetishes.

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Discussions aside. I go to sleep and nothing happens. Everyone is waiting a "special event". Can't do anything, even at the party

Reactions: DADIANA

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Older sister-Jessica just one of the hottest characters imo in this business. Inceton is one of the best in the business and I recommend you guys try Red Falls his secret game it's damn good too-both a buy rating from me.

Darius89

May 23, 2021
Cheat menu is not even updated...
How the hell is working for you guys?
I'm talking about that new hidden event

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes