Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I mean, you're totally right, but then again, the anti-NTR is so extreme that I'm surprised they don't complain when another dude so much as looks at a LI.

Wait a minute... did you just use your dirty mind to THINK about MY women?

How dare you soil them in this way!!!

Ahhhhh! Such a waste, now I will have to stick them all into barrels of acid and melt off the nasty disgusting slime of NTR

cheeseofpower

May 27, 2020
Just finished S1 and thinking of starting S2, is E8 the last episode of S2 or is there going to be more? Don't really want to download the game again if there are new episodes

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
Imagine having 17 updates to your liking, and being mad because in 1 you don't get exactly what YOU want.
Er, not that I even know what is happening in the story at the point the clone stuff happens, but I feel like introducing multiple person sex scenes in a game that was primarily 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 is kinda an odd choice, especially when the story is supposed to be progressing through this "storytelling technique".

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Er, not that I even know what is happening in the story at the point the clone stuff happens, but I feel like introducing multiple person sex scenes in a game that was primarily 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 is kinda an odd choice, especially when the story is supposed to be progressing through this "storytelling technique".
Odd? Maybe but it looks like it will be one hell of an interesting development.

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
It's really disappointing, the romance tag should have been removed because
I don't see any indication of main LI for mc. meh, sharing tags must be add.
I hope the player's suffering ends soon.
The LI is Megan. She is literally the only one he said "I love you" to multiple times in the whole update as he is screwing them all. Zoe is a nice bonus but it is clear he cares about Megan more than all the other girls in the game.

Also good to see all the "no-ntr" cry babies are losing their collective shit. It is so amusing watching them cry over this. Its not ntr if it is the main character, and his duplicate. Grow a pair and shut up.

Last edited:

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
Odd? Maybe but it looks like it will be one hell of an interesting development.
Interesting development? Splitting into clones is hardly interesting since Naruto overdid it years ago lol. I think we all want to see where it leads, but unfortunately, they gotta pad out the time to have enough filler to finish season 2 at 10 eps. (Hopefully they have different ends for the story but I am kinda doubtful at this point.)

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
1 Save the end S02 E06 2 Save the end S02 E07
Can you also upload the persistent file? because without that, that save file is useless.

I tried to create a dummy 1-4 save file, no dice.

So thanks in advance.
I won't event bother to ask if it wasn't so far into the update.

P.S: If the Op does not have the persistents uploaded. i'll share mine once im like halfway through so that other don't have to start from scratch.
Should still be ok for a new play-through as the MODEL's are TOP NOTCH!!!

frenk

Feb 11, 2018
absolutely superb this update. I don't understand why someone complains. the quality of the graphics is at the top.

Reactions: DADIANA
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes