Charon XXX

Jun 1, 2019
Great game but not 10GB-great. There's no reason for a game to be this bloated and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. The original mac game went from 2 to 3 to 5 to almost 12. I saved all the S1 and S2 versions as backups when they split the seasons and the entire wad is almost 50GBs. Held on as long as I could but its simple math when I can use that space for 25-30 other less hard drive choking games. Good luck but I'm moving on.
What are you dealing with? Buy a bigger hard drive and don't cry here. I have 1TB SSD and 6TB for games and another 9TB (2TB + 3TB + 4TB) for backups. Then I don't have to cry that I have no place.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
What the fuck is even going on with the story. This whole episode felt like a bloated mess. Are we 100% sure that this isn't the April 1st update that missed the deadline ?

Reactions: Cico8

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Ultimate troll move to throw in a copy of the MC to rile up the NTR/no NTR debate so common in these threads. Is it really NTR if it's you split in two? I'm of the mind that it isn't given it's made pretty abundantly clear that the copies are linked and two halves of one whole that reconnect, but this is certainly going to be the philosophical debate raging in here forever now haha

TheHighlander

Jan 26, 2018
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by [Inceton]
Version of the game: Lust Theory [S2 E8]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 9GB
Compressed Size: 2GB - - - -
Compressed Mac: 2GB - - -

If you enjoy my Patches/Compressions, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any chance of a decent link that doesn't fill my laptop with spam!!!!

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Great game but not 10GB-great. There's no reason for a game to be this bloated and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. The original mac game went from 2 to 3 to 5 to almost 12. I saved all the S1 and S2 versions as backups when they split the seasons and the entire wad is almost 50GBs. Held on as long as I could but its simple math when I can use that space for 25-30 other less hard drive choking games. Good luck but I'm moving on.
oh yes, there is a reasonable answer for that. this game is one of the put as much animations into the game even for blinking eyes and slightly moving hair genre :KEK:

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
What are you dealing with? Buy a bigger hard drive and don't cry here. I have 1TB SSD and 6TB for games and another 9TB (2TB + 3TB + 4TB) for backups. Then I don't have to cry that I have no place.
They are right you know. I collected a number of TB drives due to my many likes and hobbies. They are out there from SSD's to externals and SATAs. So please... no crying.

tumblr_mk3irrtL471rgjcwbo7_250.gif

H3II

Jul 4, 2020
Totally disappointed on newest updated… 1st time ever start to feel no wan continue to see it all scenes or story with this kind new power…

For now not about NTR or Sharing but as that is totally ruined what MC starting try to make it romance with who's he like…

Now all girls just a dam horny chick n accepted more then 1 dick…

Till last if MC lost that power of clone surely those girl won't loyalty just on MC anymore im believe cause their surely need more then that after what their feeling now…

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Wait, people still consider that whole shoplifter hidden event to be NTR? Many pages back I already dissected that whole argument. If anything was even remotely NTRish it was the Slumber Party hidden event if you don't let Zoe in the room. But even then Elizabeth interrupted that shit and it was over.

How in the bluest of blue hells is pulling off a Naruto or a Dr Manhattan to make clones of yourself to plow multiple chicks or even get into an MMF threesome with one of em at a time NTRish exactly. Someone please explain that one. I mean hell, as someone brought up, it wouldn't be the first time something like this happened in a game as this happened in Treasures of Nadia. I don't recall people calling it NTR in the thread for that game.

Also with all the shadow clone jutsu jokes about Hinata and Naruto's wedding night, can the people calling it NTR say that Naruto NTR'd himself on his wedding night with a shadow clone? The answer is no. Can we say that Dr Manhattan NTR'd himself in the pics that someone was so kind to post? Also no. So how is the MC developing yet ANOTHER power and made copies of himself to plow multiple women NTR exactly? The answer to that is simple. It's not. Hell. That power would save the MC some problems. Hell, that would be useful as hell to be exact. Kinda wish I had that power now but I digress. That's all I have to say about that

mic-drop-gif-16.gif

Last edited:

Pman_Weh

Aug 6, 2019
It's really disappointing, the romance tag should have been removed because
I don't see any indication of main LI for mc. meh, sharing tags must be add.
I hope the player's suffering ends soon.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes