♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
why is the ntr tag in this? I have played till the latest update but I can't seem to remember any ntr scene
Please no more fuel on this. Whether we like ntr or not, it only pollutes the thread with childish arguments. Go back to the thread and you will find posts about it. Just type ntr in search.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Interesting..its a shame but as long as the ending is not rushed in Summer with Mia I don't mind it ending with this season.

Lust Theory seems very shallow to me, not sure why its so popular (the girls are pretty hot for the most part I guess)
Probably because the women are Sexy, and it appeals to a nice round of kinks, has good voice work, SFX, and solid animations, ergo "good fapping material". The Simulation aspect as basic as it's written, does also present itself as a mystery so i can see this adding a unique factor to it. Popular won't necessarily equate to good, for every BaD there's a Summertime Saga. I also Imagine that INCETON knows what their fanbase likes, so their able to continuously appeal to them(the fan-driven-writing process probably helps a lot). In essense Lust Theory fans are probably ppl looking for fap material, as opposed to an interesting experience(nothing wrong with that, sometimes you just want to rub one out).

Whats the diff from "Season 1 Ep. 1-10" to "v2.0.5 Steam"? Which one should dowload?
the Steam version, adds dialogue to Liz's(MC's Mother) scenes so she's pretending to be asleep when he's raping her, a sex scene at the beggining with a "foreign student", a full on title sequence, Blackmail options for Nicole, and more SFX to the sex scenes to make them more immersive.

I would say go for the Steam one.

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Probably because the women are Sexy, and it appeals to a nice round of kinks, has good voice work, SFX, and solid animations, ergo "good fapping material". The Simulation aspect as basic as it's written, does also present itself as a mystery so i can see this adding a unique factor to it. Popular won't necessarily equate to good, for every BaD there's a Summertime Saga. I also Imagine that INCETON knows what their fanbase likes, so their able to continuously appeal to them(the fan-driven-writing process helps a lot). In essense INCETONS fans are probably ppl looking for fap material, as opposed to an interesting experience(nothing wrong with that, sometimes you just want to rub one out).

the Steam version, adds dialogue to Liz's(MC's Mother) scenes so she's pretending to be asleep when he's raping her, a sex scene at the beggining with a "foreign student", a full on title scene, Blackmail options for Nicole, and more SFX to the sex scenes to make them more immersive.

I would say go for the Steam one.
There's already a blackmail option for Nicole in this one. Is there more in the steam version?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
In my opinion yes. This game is focused on the reset gimmick so the characters and their relationships never really develop much and its more about trying a dozen ways until the MC finally bangs them. Now the dev is running out of ideas with the clone shit and its just repetitive

Summer with Mia is more of a normal story. It has two parts already and is focused on the romance with the MC's sister + other girls as well and the relationships progress naturally. I definitely feel more invested here
Well, if you think fucking every girl that crosses your path, and screwing your mom and your sister is a normal story, then yes, it's pretty normal. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: V-Kun and Echbert

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Well, if you think fucking every girl that crosses your path, and screwing your mom and your sister is a normal story, then yes, it's pretty normal. :sneaky:
Incest is as normal as it gets in these types of games lol, same for banging every girl in general. My point was that it didn't have any sort of gimmick like the reset stuff in this game

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Incest is as normal as it gets in these types of games lol, same for banging every girl in general. My point was that it didn't have any sort of gimmick like the reset stuff in this game
I actually dislike the resetting everything gimmick. Makes me feel like theres no actual progress or anything. I fine with there being a rewind thing but I dont like the idea of being stuck in a groundhogs day situation.

Reactions: Journey95

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I actually dislike the resetting everything gimmick. Makes me feel like theres no actual progress or anything. I fine with there being a rewind thing but I dont like the idea of being stuck in a groundhogs day situation.
Agreed. It does make this game more unique I guess but because of the reset the characters and their relationships barely develop and I don't really feel invested.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Agreed. It does make this game more unique I guess but because of the reset the characters and their relationships barely develop and I don't really feel invested.
What especially bothers me about it is that the characters are clearly willing to continue things in the future so I dont even understand why resetting is even necessary.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Yep, and this is why the Incest aspect is incompatible with Groundhog day trope. Unless the Incest is already established(incestual family), progression is needed to get over the whole "fucking somebody related to you" bit, especially in the case of the Mother character, as she will feel it's inherently wrong for her to do so as the parent. Feels like the writing crew didn't really fully explore how their ideas would work, and just figured they could wing it. This is why the MC's goal is basically just rape/fuck anything he can, because he can't actually organically develop a romantic relationship with any of these women. "Relationship progression" just really doesn't work with "Groundhog day", the women have to basically be already on the crux of wanting to fuck the MC.

Imo they should have gone with a college setting, this creates a scenario where most ppl are already ready and open to fucking ppl they meet(so Zoey, and Amy). The women would have all had a history with the MC, and already playing with the idea of having sex with him, the catch would be the MC did something recently that fucked that up, and his goal would be about unraveling that so he could "score". This would replace "Relationship Progression" with "Relationship fix". The whole thing would allow us to explore the characterization with each Women, as well as the MC, and provide and oppurtunity for character growth as he realizes all the ways he's fucked up with ppl in his life. Hell S1 could be "MC tries to fix things to score"(Sex game) then S2 would have him facing conseqences for that approach, and have him do a deeper dive on what his personal issue are and try to fix things to genuinely make things better between him and each of the women(Dating Sim). Just think this game really only uses the Simulation and time travel aspect as a gimmick, and never takes full advantage of it, and because things are so incompatable, it just makes the narrative suffer even more for it(kind of remind me of NLT with Treasure of Nadia).

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
If ur itching for more Megan and Jess don't forget they have IG pages. Idk if i can post links here but just search
megan_incetongames
and
jessica_incetongames
on instagram.
Has some pretty great renders .There is also one for Amy from this game and Jennifer from thier other game

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes