BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guys i just wondering i have reach this part after that the game bring me back to main menu, does the game intention or really a bug?

Jun 11, 2021
Hi, thank's for the game, I love it

I'm stuck in the story, I have the following message when I hit the hint button for all the 7 characters/8 (I dont know the 8th charactere)
"You will have to complete a special event to continue xxx story..." but I have no clue which special event it is

Somebody can help me please ?

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Hi, thank's for the game, I love it

I'm stuck in the story, I have the following message when I hit the hint button for all the 7 characters/8 (I dont know the 8th charactere)
"You will have to complete a special event to continue xxx story..." but I have no clue which special event it is

Somebody can help me please ?
you probably need to check around to find the missing character maybe you followed the hints too closely is you take a printscreen see who is missing? should not be too hard to find once you know ho is missing.
1656686200390.png

Jun 11, 2021
you probably need to check around to find the missing character maybe you followed the hints too closely is you take a printscreen see who is missing? should not be too hard to find once you know ho is missing.
View attachment 1900300
Thank's, so the missing character is Sophie
After some researches she seems to be in the mall right ?
I'm trying to go to the mall but I cant ("cant go there now" the morning/noon/afternoon/evening and the night)
I already tried all the places few times and i didn't find anything
I hope I didn't something wrong with cheats or anything

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Thank's, so the missing character is Sophie
After some researches she seems to be in the mall right ?
I'm trying to go to the mall but I cant ("cant go there now" the morning/noon/afternoon/evening and the night)
I already tried all the places few times and i didn't find anything
I hope I didn't something wrong with cheats or anything
You have to wait for Megan to send you there to get an item.

Edit: No! The first time you go is when you're stalking Megan wondering why she's in a rush when you ask to go to school together.

Edit 2: And you really have no need to cheat with this game. All you'll do is break the game

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2021
You have to wait for Megan to send you there to get an item.

Edit: No! The first time you go is when you're stalking Megan wondering why she's in a rush when you ask to go to school together.

Edit 2: And you really have no need to cheat with this game. All you'll do is break the game

Yes but it was in s1 ? I'm stuck in s2 (I should said it before)
In s2 i met Sophie for Elizabeth anal scene but she didn't appear in my "active quests"

I used the cheats for the hidden events, hoping it would help me but it didn't

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

!!! SPOILER ALERT !!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey there!

This week had been a breakthrough with Lust Theory S2 E9. The renders are already 20% and animations on 15% done. Bonus events are almost finished and ready for you to find them in the next and final episode of Lust Theory. The team is working it's ass off and there is a lot more of that to come.

Polish for Inside Jennifer is still sluggish because of the final Lust Theory episode, but it's time to shine on Steam will come this year. Code and story are finished, we are just waiting for some team members to catch some time and finish renders and animations.

While Vivix is still writing and perfecting the last episode, our other writers are working on new games. For which we already designed characters.

You can see the new main character for the game which will be available on Inceton Games NTR . And this new beauty is just one of many in our near future games.

Also, next week we should start designing new characters for the Lust Theory S3! Are ya excited for what will come next in
Lust Theory's universe? Or what new babes you'll get to play with? Of course you are!

Hope we'll soon get to show you some previews of the characters. Or maybe some teasers? Who knows?

But for now, let's see some pics!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's pretty much it! I hope you're all well, and that you'll have a great weekend!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Before we say our goodbye's for this week, go follow us on so we can hit that 6K followers!

Byeee!

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?
There are choices, they dont matter for the story ... i think you could miss some scenes if you take the wrong choice (but also possible that doesnt matter and you get all never the less).

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yes but it was in s1 ? I'm stuck in s2 (I should said it before)
In s2 i met Sophie for Elizabeth anal scene but she didn't appear in my "active quests"

I used the cheats for the hidden events, hoping it would help me but it didn't
Can you send a screenshot when it says or shows the missing character or quest?

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Also, next week we should start designing new characters for the Lust Theory S3! Are ya excited for what will come next in
Lust Theory's universe? Or what new babes you'll get to play with? Of course you are!
So the big plot twist for Season 3 that they teased basically is a new cast? Ehrm...in my opinion changing the cast to new ones and still keeping the old name/Groundhog Day pattern kinda just feels like "milking the cow" at this point. If they were going to end the story with current characters to S2 anyways, they could've just go for a totally new and different game instead. Well it is what it is, I guess this brings in the $$$ so much that they just can't let it go yet.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes