SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

!!! SPOILER ALERT !!!

Hi!

Things are looking great for now with Lust Theory S2E9.
Story is practically over and done with. Renders and animations are halfway through, while the custom stories are finished! Not gonna lie, it will be a hairy and bumpy release, but we're gonna do our best!

You'll soon get to hear more about Lust Theory S3 and our short games that we're planning for you, but all that after a well deserved vacation, am I right?

After the mentioned vacation, the plan is to finish the "Steam polish" for Inside Jennifer and Lust Theory S2 after which you'll be greeted with Android versions and new releases of games.
All that will come with time. You'll be notified of any upcoming news.

Let's see how's that Lust Theory S2E9 going!

For the end of this weekly, the team and me personally want to thank you for the and Instagram following.
Also, if you're still not following, go follow! You're missing out!

Instagram accounts are listed here:

Have an amazing rest of the day and an even better weekend!

Byeee!

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
I read the "Weekly report #39" just above your post -- it didn't mention any ETA. But what's your source for "release next week"?
”Weekly Report #38” says: ”Also, it will get even busier considering we have about two weeks left until the big release!” So as that was last week, it would mean that the release is next week.

Reactions: SteveyP

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
”Weekly Report #38” says: ”Also, it will get even busier considering we have about two weeks left until the big release!” So as that was last week, it would mean that the release is next week.
Thanks -- I absolutely missed that! Because it wasn't in the report #39, but in the previous one. My bad!

Reactions: SteveyP

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Thanks -- I absolutely missed that! Because it wasn't in the report #39, but in the previous one. My bad!
That also is the reason why I'm not holding my breath for next week release, especially since they mentioned that half of the renders and animations aren't done yet. Pretty damn much work to get done in few days, so I'm confident it's early August.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
After loading a save from S1 in S2 I don't have all quests available and I don't get the scene where the MC wakes up realizing the day continued, which I do get when starting a new game. Because it's my only option to start a new game in S2 I gotta ask do the saves from S1 carry over any progress/choices that have any consequences in S2? Thanks in advance.
Saves from S1 do not work with S2. S1 and S2 are standalone games. No need for S1 progress, to play S2. You just have to start a new game. What happened in S1 is already included

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
Main character rapes his mom while she's passed out and basically also rapes his twin sister since she is drunk as fuck during that scene. NTR is really a stretch here, two non-canon bonus scenes for the older sister where she blows and fucks the shopkeeper after being caught shoplifting.
Thanks for the reply. I am ok with the rape scene if it's MC.... but is the NTR optional or no matter what choices it will happen!

Mar 28, 2019
Non-canonical scenes with Jessica and a shopkeeper (Jess the shoplifter) As for Netori or Cuckold, neither since Jess is the Mc's sister for one, and the Mc doesn't see or know for two

~>So basically the NTR tag just story background non visual?

~>Is there planed harem or merely 1 route path?

~>The r*pe does the MC do it or it is the same with background non visual as NTR.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Question I've gone through the walkthroughs etc but after the Jess and Chloe event
go through the event back to room wake up and each menu item says need to progress with other girls or what ever and its stuck hasn't progressed 4/5 sexual experience etc did I break something? I got the
and it never gave me points for that?

The walkthrough is showing there's more events past this for 1-10 just cant do any of them due to this slight problem.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes