SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!

Hello!

The end is near! Lust Theory's S2E9 is in the finishing process and is being polished for Patreon release.

The release is expected to drop on Sunday so keep your eyes wide open. Of course you'll be notified of the release.

Dev team is burning up here for the past several weeks and are hoping everything will be worth it in the end. (Of course it will,
I mean... Come on! The grand finale of the second season?! Epic!)

I was browsing trough the finished renders and let me tell you.. Just WOW! It's really one beautiful, sensational yet complicated episode which is gonna break reality and keep you hooked to the end.

After this finale you'll be even more excited to see what awaits us in the next season. (We know and it's mind-blowing! But you'll have to anxiously wait, as always. )

As I mentioned in the last weekly, we are on vacation for the next 2 weeks BUT we are leaving you with this upcoming masterpiece of the episode AND NSFW POST which you can view .
(Just a little something so you can see what you're in for.)

Now let's see those finishing stages before the release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We had some cooking classes with L0rDipper and DeXter as you can see.

It's nice to see something cooking other than our brains this week.

For the end of this weekly let me just say, wow, we are really close to hitting 7K on so... A little help please? That would be great.

Thank you for supporting us and our work and I hope to hear your comments on the episode after it drops.

Have a great next two weeks while we're away and I hope you won't miss us too much.

Byeee!

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
does this game have a harem i have been gone a long time cant rember?
Yes. that would be very nice. at least have a home harem - and that's not bad. everyone is fine. the girls are filled, the boy went to bed exhausted to dryness - everyone is happy. and no fights. Isn't it family happiness?

May 26, 2018
So past bonus content codes are not valid? Or does it have to be the specific season for all of the bonus content to unlock? I tried using episodes 1 code of season 2, 314, and nothing happened. What are the bonus content codes?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes