ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
If Megan and Zoe had a thing for MC then why was they looking to have 3some with some random dude at a party?

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Is the mom the only one he rapes?
Nope. Megan and Nicole also get their share. Ellie too if you choose wrong option at one point.

If Megan and Zoe had a thing for MC then why was they looking to have 3some with some random dude at a party?
Initially they don't have a thing for MC, that's they are looking for threesome with a random dude. But because of whatever is going on, apparently every time the day repeats it leaves some kind of memory mark to the girls, which then leads to them growing feelings and lust towards the MC.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
I'm telling that by just looking that picture. :LOL: Behind the mc there is another Megan standing, you can see her pink hair, and next to Megan's face you can see another Megan's body and boob.
Yes, i figured out something like this from the weekly pics, where we can see two of Jess.. So a 3 or 4some with Megans... OMG...

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Hold up, everybody got copies now? Welp, MC must've caused one HELL of a catastrophic glitch in the matrix with that copy situation.
Remember - Megan is the only character that we got to play at other than the MC. She's probably the canonical LI and may be

the only other real human in the simulation

Reactions: Ass Fan

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Remember - Megan is the only character that we got to play at other than the MC. She's probably the canonical LI and may be
I never forgot. Which was why when I made a game theory about this being in a simulation, I mentioned that the MC not being the only one in it due to that situation. I'm glad you mentioned that as I have another game theory forming that I will hold off on holding until I actually get to play the updated game. So to you and everyone else, stay tuned for I will be back to make another game theory.

nNarsil

Aug 26, 2018
e20i622.jpg e19i52.jpg e20i1704.jpg e20i2513.jpg
Lust Theory S2E9 RELEASED for 25$ Patrons
Hi! Lust Theory S2E9 is now live for all 25$ and above Patrons!

Lust Theory season 2... Boy, was it a wild ride. First of all, we would like to extend a huge THANK YOU! To all our PATRONS that have supported us during the years and for allowing us to create these games. During these years, we have grown from a small team of 3 people working part time on these projects to an established studio that now employs over 30 people. To be honest, I never thought we would grow so much and so fast. Sure, there where some bumps in the road and even some boulders, but we made it through and we are ready for whatever the road ahead decides to throw at us.

Let's get back to Lust Theory Season 2 Episode 9 :)
We went all out and created 13.069 *wink* *wink* images and 257 animation for this episode. Making it the biggest update by far that we have ever made. For comparison, the entirety of Season 1 had 8.300 renders and 190 animations. Yeah, this update is BIG and full of surprises. Oh, there are also 2 endings (one colored blue and one red ;))

We are sure you will love this episode.

Now, what's next?

We have already started recording voice overs for season 2 and we will start polishing once we get back from vacation (in 2 weeks). We expect the final Episode 10 to be done around New Year. There is a shit ton of stuff that we want to improve and fix. Also, the voice over part will take a bit longer since Seson 2 has over 44.000 images and 830 animation. We have already started working on Lust Theory Season 3, as well. More info about it will drop soon. Finally, we are currently actively working on 2 NEW GAMES which will also be anounced soon.

Alright, enough talking. Go play the game.

You can download Lust Theory S2E9

I'm going to work before I get sick xDDDD

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes