ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the other game is called Shut Up and Dance.
hmm... if in that other VN the restrained and slightly cool temperament of the waifu is shown again - then I am definitely a fan of that VN - in advance, without looking...
I will be happy to see this beautiful "snow queen" again.

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
Lust Theory S2E9 Released for 25$ Patrons !

67e19i7475.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can download Lust Theory S2E9

Updates in S2E9:
NEW IMAGES
124 NEW ANIMATIONS

updates available for 25$ patrons:
HIDDEN EVENT IMAGES
133 HIDDEN EVENT ANIMATIONS
1 New gallery page

Get the Bonus Content

REMINDER!
!
We hope you will give it a go, and if you like it, drop a review on Steam it would really help us a lot! Thanks!
! THE SEASON 2 SHOULD BE RELEASED AROUND NEW YEAR ON STEAM!

From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!
From the whole Inceton games team

Last edited:

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I personally hate Renders as a metric for any game kinda like "how long does it take to beat" I'll take an 8 hour Uncharted 2 over a 100 hour assasisns Creed anyday. BUT your still the fucking man Inceton pumping out over 13k in one title update and little less than 4 months. Gotta walk tall set an example and you fucked up Red Falls but every other game is top tier. Tipping my cap.

Sirviper10

Mar 8, 2020
Does anyone know if the s2 finale will be voiced like season 1?
We have already started recording voice overs for season 2 and we will start polishing once we get back from vacation (in 2 weeks). We expect the final Episode 10 to be done around New Year. There is a shit ton of stuff that we want to improve and fix. Also, the voice over part will take a bit longer since Seson 2 has over 44.000 images and 830 animation. We have already started working on Lust Theory Season 3, as well. More info about it will drop soon. Finally, we are currently actively working on 2 NEW GAMES which will also be anounced soon.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes