drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
The goodbye stories are there for a reason, there wouldn't be these goodbye stories if the old cast would be coming back. The girls get a "closure" for their "stories", so there is nowhere to continue with them anymore.
i really don't get what would be the point of season 3 if main cast is gone.

if their arcs are over then why make season 3?

I assume they wish to develop a different game, while at the same time not wanting to let go of the brand cause it's their best seller, something along those lines.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
I assume they wish to develop a different game, while at the same time not wanting to let go of the brand cause it's their best seller, something along those lines.
I would say this is pretty much close to the truth. With different cast they get something that's different after grinding with the same characters for four years, yet they can still keep going with same concept that people found out interesting. Although now that the secret for it is known, I wonder how many people will actually be interested in the third one, especially with completely different girls. Huge risk, and it's either a hit or miss.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I would say this is pretty much close to the truth. With different cast they get something that's different after grinding with the same characters for four years, yet they can still keep going with same concept that people found out interesting. Although now that the secret for it is known, I wonder how many people will actually be interested in the third one, especially with completely different girls. Huge risk, and it's either a hit or miss.
Yeah, and to be frank, I've already lost interest. Didn't play the previous update based on feedback and not really interested in playing this one.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hmm I'm kinda curious what else can be done here.. we already cloned ourselves for maximum three-way pleasure.. ah well guess I'll find out later!

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I wonder how many people will actually be interested in the third one, especially with completely different girls. Huge risk, and it's either a hit or miss.
not only will the girls be different, but next game will have no incest.

I assume most guys just wanted to see protagonist get into his sisters pants, they loved the family's back & forth, they never cared about the supernatural aspect of the plot.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
not only will the girls be different, but next game will have no incest.
This I wouldn't be so sure about. As the way the whole game was explained in this episode, it's really easy for them to make it incest setup if that is what they want to do. But it could also be that they want to move away from the incest side, so have to wait until they tell something more about the Season 3.

Reactions: DADIANA

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Does a game that thrived on manipulating space and time so our protagonist could fuck his family, friends and acquantances in every hole *really* earn this sappy epilogue content? This game may have run for years but I don't think anyone was under the impression these characters stand on their own. The best moments this game had were tongue-in-cheek; when the MC was dicking around - one misstep from a re-run and content to let the cards fall as they may.

Also the final update(s) mega-orgy meme should probably just die.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
you mean time travel?
The way they explained it here was it was all simulation, all humanity dead for over 2000 years and so was the mc. The girls weren't even real but just product of the simulation, and as it's written that mc will continue his simulation experience in the third one, so they can just write the mc to be a brother in other simulation family.

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Okay, this is honestly not interesting enough to subject myself to a 15GB download. Gotta get an update patch in here.

For what its worth though the season isn't over, the complaints about the unsatisfying 'ending' are unfounded.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
For what its worth though the season isn't over, the complaints about the unsatisfying 'ending' are unfounded.
Тhe season is over, this was the last story content episode for the season as they have been telling for the last four months now. So called "Episode 10" will be nothing more than voice overs and bug fixes.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes