MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Just out of curiosity, for what purpose there was this simulation experience?
To help preserve humanity, but since humanity seized to exist more than two thousand year ago, the AI that was running the simulation had to create it's own iteration.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
To help preserve humanity, but since humanity seized to exist more than two thousand year ago, the AI that was running the simulation had to create it's own iteration.
That doesn't make sense...
If the characters "dont exist", how can they have "thought" in the game?

Derived

Apr 25, 2017
I agree about the time loop, after 2 seasons, it starting to become a boring mechanic.
On a second side, I can't get enough of Megan and Jessica, so I guess I'm ok with a season 3.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Huge risk, and it's either a hit or miss.
Huge risk with who though? The overly vocal message board crowd who tend to make the most distaste noise over such shifts in development typically aren't actually the ones ever pushing any financial needles.

The greater surrounding risk reality here and as we've seen in pretty much every advanced content success game like this one is seeing it's support level plateau off instead continually expanding and drawing in new interest. Which will always typically happen after all the girls in the game are fucked/conquered, and once those new first time players checking in on the latest update are not ending that playthrough still chasing what's overwhelming the most effective carrot every single game ever has essentially built the lion share of their great financial base on - "Great game and can't wait to fuck that girl. Here is support money to better push the progress along".

The belief that games need and tidy "endings" to make money, or ever do so by catering to the guy with 5000+ posts here continually hyper analyzing their pixel relationship with any one of a game's girls, is the stuff of pure f95 created fantasy. For a developer like Icenton with top tier production value going into his games, fresh/new content releases will always be the bigger and safer financial "hits" after reaching a certain point it's a game's development then continuous rehashes of already pre existing sexual encounter content. That's just the way it is whether people here like it or not.

The interest will be there in mass. No doubt.

Last edited:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Huge risk with who though?
With the fans of the game series. Are you 1000% sure they are interested to see the same main character go after completely new girls when the story arcs with the current ones are abruptly cut off just because "the simulation crashed"? I'm not too sure about it, so it is a huge risk especially with the masses who they aim the content. Sure, it's also an opportunity, but you can't wave off the risks just because "the interest will be there in mass, no doubt" way of thinking, as that is the exact reason why every game series, every movie series and every tv series eventually falls flat on it's face, when the producers blindly just trust that the masses will follow no matter what.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
1) Download 4gb, then use VPN and refresh the mega page. 2) After another memory reminder repeat 1 step.
That should be it.
This is what I usually do, but here after a few gigs the site forces me to go for the app, meaning creating an account, because apparently my browser does not have enough storage or whatever crap they find.
For now I'm using anonfile with Free Download Manager, and it seems to work fine, with a good enough speed.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes