drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
The way they explained it here was it was all simulation, all humanity dead for over 2000 years and so was the mc. The girls weren't even real but just product of the simulation, and as it's written that mc will continue his simulation experience in the third one, so they can just write the mc to be a brother in other simulation family.
i can't believe they went with the worse type of ending possible, the "it was all a dream, nothing that happened matters" ending.

You were right when you said season 3 might be a miss now that the secret is out.

Last edited:

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
OK, who approved this? What kind of drugs they are giving in Croatia? This is abysmal. Just endless clicking through walls of renders. Past 2 updates were just that.

Also, where are goodbye stories and new hidden events. Please dont tell me I need to start previous save to see them because devs were incompetent to implement them properly?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Uhh, what a bad update/ending. It doesn't even make any sense. Like a horney 15 yr boy made this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Season Two has been a big letdown. It's gone way off track. It's clear the vision the game had in Season One is gone. Season One was fantastic. Season Two I have found myself skipping though entire sections. I don't know what happened behind the scenes, but something clearly changed for the worse. This used to be one of my fav games, not anymore. In fact, most the games I once liked have gone off track and into idiocy as they go further along. This seems to be a trend now. I think devs are just milking games for more money, meaning making content for the sake of content to get more months pay, and not continuing to make a quality product after they get some success.

not only will the girls be different, but next game will have no incest.
And exactly how do you know this?

Last edited:

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
OK, who approved this? What kind of drugs they are giving in Croatia? This is abysmal. Just endless clicking through walls of renders. Past 2 updates were just that.

Also, where are goodbye stories and new hidden events. Please dont tell me I need to start previous save to see them because devs were incompetent to implement them properly?
I'mma say it, Inceton fell off since they purchased their new office. Creative direction seems all over the place compared to Living with Mia S1 and Lust Theory S1.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
The way they explained it here was it was all simulation, all humanity dead for over 2000 years and so was the mc. The girls weren't even real but just product of the simulation, and as it's written that mc will continue his simulation experience in the third one, so they can just write the mc to be a brother in other simulation family.
Just out of curiosity, for what purpose there was this simulation experience?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I just finished S1 an I'd love to play the S2, but there isn't a link to a compressed version and the og weights 15 fucking G, which is too much for my busted memory and I don't have premium Mega, so It'd take me more than a whole fucking day to download. Anyone has a compressed version of the latest?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This is the dude from "My sister Mia" right ? Damn once he tries he can make some really good models, will give this one a few updates before trying, but definitely looks good.

Edit - also it's been known for a while that the "big incest 3" kind of work like a hivemind and follow each other's leads, usually with Icstor leading, ICCreations behind, and Inceton behind them.
a few updates?? this already is season 2 there is ton of updates...but sadly story went to hell...it's not progressing seems like dev can't go further and keep releasing updates that are time loop focusing...MC stuck into a time loop for so long now..so sex scenes and models are really good but story is stuck

BingoBongo007

Jun 11, 2019
Hey, I just finished S1 an I'd love to play the S2, but there isn't a link to a compressed version and the og weights 15 fucking G, which is too much for my busted memory and I don't have premium Mega, so It'd take me more than a whole fucking day to download. Anyone has a compressed version of the latest?
1) Download 4gb, then use VPN and refresh the mega page. 2) After another memory reminder repeat 1 step.
That should be it.

Reactions: leathermax

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Will there be a season 3?
I hope not, I like the inceton game style, but they should move away from the time manipulation idea and focus on
improving the art, animations, and graphics. They're good, but they could be left behind like some other games here in terms of current technology.
Just my opinion :giggle:
I have a game suggestion:
The MC is a 20-ish guy who can communicate with animals but is also a freelance detective, his wacky sense of humor
gets him in all sorts of situations... wait, that seems familiar...:unsure:...:LOL:

Reactions: Endless
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes