McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Who will be kind enough to DM me or mark as spoiler about ending ? I cant play it at the moment but I'm really curious :BootyTime:

gothman

May 25, 2020
anybody having a issue with the torrent version, my utorrent keeps coming up with not allowed dht, local peer not allowed and the tracker could not establish connection, checked on both my pc's same issue, other torrents work so its not my side.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
You guys are pissed off about file sizes I can direct you to ONE MAN responsible who can fix it overnight! This guy. Post an issue on github and address the guy directly. Say time to move the engine out of 2008 and add JXL and avif and av1 support. 60 percent drop in games sizes at-least overnight. SDL_image layer which he uses for renpy added JXL and av1 a month ago jusdt has to fucking update the sdl. So there is a CONSTRUCTIVE avenue for the file size bitches in addition Inceton fucking master-packs these JPEGs also sometimes uses webp. Hes not being an idiot like many others throwing in 3 mb PNGs.

post an issue about what I said direct it to this guy! 379804.jpg

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
use VPN, its not the uploaders fault if you live in a shithole
Perhaps the server can be really down for severals reason. Filesdp seems to be really down. So don't judge if he lived in a shithole country or not, when you lived probably in one and need to use vpn's to get access to those files.

Yeah even tho germany is a really big shithole when we are talking about internet but even that's not normal for me xD
All links except filesdp working fine. Perhaps it was an overload of the severs, that can happen. Changing the DNS server can also help for some providers. Or just wait for the compressed version.

Reactions: m1st3r1

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
anybody having a issue with the torrent version, my utorrent keeps coming up with not allowed dht, local peer not allowed and the tracker could not establish connection, checked on both my pc's same issue, other torrents work so its not my side.
I think you must use something like qBittorrent

wakaridesu

Mar 21, 2019
It just has that much content.
Unfortunately, I can't download it from the given links.
i disagree, Being a DIK is higher quality game with more content and higher resolution images/animations but weight only 3GB more, i played this game before and in my opinion size is a bit too much, should be closer to 10GB.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
i disagree, Being a DIK is higher quality game with more content and higher resolution images/animations but weight only 3GB more, i played this game before and in my opinion size is a bit too much, should be closer to 10GB.
I won't argue about the quality. But when it comes to the amount of content this one has a lot of animations and images.

Reactions: rKnight
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes