wakaridesu

Mar 21, 2019
I won't argue about the quality. But when it comes to the amount of content this one has a lot of animations and images.
i agree, but about quality i meant more render quality, images and animations, in Being a DIK they are superior and that's one of the reason why that game is rated that high

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
anybody having a issue with the torrent version, my utorrent keeps coming up with not allowed dht, local peer not allowed and the tracker could not establish connection, checked on both my pc's same issue, other torrents work so its not my side.
What utorrent version?
The torrent itself is a private torrent, it has the passkey attached - hence why you don't need an account.
This means DHT/local peer discovery isn't necessary. If you're using a super old version of utorrent, it's probably because of the size of the chunks. Utorrent is really quite a terrible client now, I'd suggest looking at alternatives like qbittorrent/transmission/pictorrent/deluge etc.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
i agree, but about quality i meant more render quality, images and animations, in Being a DIK they are superior and that's one of the reason why that game is rated that high
If I am correct, the size of this game isn't 15 GB because of the render quality, but rather the amount of content (number of images and animations) available. I would say this game is for some good fapping. Story? Meh, it's alright I guess.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I won't argue about the quality. But when it comes to the amount of content this one has a lot of animations and images.
Yes it has alot of content (around 46k picture and videos) but they are also really big. Have done a testrun with that game and almost everyfile has now only 1/3 of his size, so basicly a loseless compression could be 5gb. That would be easier for alot of poeple to download.

Reactions: ann87ra and wd1111

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
What utorrent version?
The torrent itself is a private torrent, it has the passkey attached - hence why you don't need an account.
This means DHT/local peer discovery isn't necessary. If you're using a super old version of utorrent, it's probably because of the size of the chunks. Utorrent is really quite a terrible client now, I'd suggest looking at alternatives like qbittorrent/transmission/pictorrent/deluge etc.
I am using qbittorrent and I have downloaded it from your site. It is stuck in a stalled state. Any solution?

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
whi is mega so slown sometimes?
im only doing 1mb.. when usually i go up to 100

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The way they explained it here was it was all simulation, all humanity dead for over 2000 years and so was the mc. The girls weren't even real but just product of the simulation, and as it's written that mc will continue his simulation experience in the third one, so they can just write the mc to be a brother in other simulation family.
Why this sounds so familiar?
It's like a mix of Savior,Project Atmosphere and Shut up and Dance.Maybe even Alternate Existence.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
If I am correct, the size of this game isn't 15 GB because of the render quality, but rather the amount of content (number of images and animations) available. I would say this game is for some good fapping. Story? Meh, it's alright I guess.
The previous version, after compression, had a size of 2.12GB. So, 15GB is not a consequence of the amount of content, but a consequence of unwillingness to bother with optimization.

gothman

May 25, 2020
What utorrent version?
I have now downloaded the latest version of qbittirrent and it is now working, thanks for your help.

Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Thx for all your torrents, I'm mainly using them since few months now. ;) (y)

Is there a problem with that one ? It seems very slow and stuck around 88% since quite a long time now.
Shouldn't be, there's around 1,000 people in the swarm at most times. Try stopping the torrent for ~15 seconds and starting it again or right click and "force re-announce".

If you continue to run into issues just DM me :)

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Didn't see the custom scenes documented:

1. "Rent a titty"
Click the rear wheel of your computer desk in the morning - password "rental".

2. "Double Tits and Trouble"
Click the chimney of your house in the evening - password "double".

3. Megan 5-Some
Click Megan's nipple in the picture after"Megan's hair sticks to your neck" during orgy with her in clones scene.

Last edited:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
The previous version, after compression, had a size of 2.12GB. So, 15GB is not a consequence of the amount of content, but a consequence of unwillingness to bother with optimization.
I have played the unofficial compressed ones before. The quality decreases if you compress an Image that much, and with videos, it's much more visible. The game has 46k images with tons of animation. So, 15 GB is standard for that amount of content, no matter how you look at it.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes