Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So I guess you missed the farce he did with Inside Jennifer then, huh. Because that cost him tons of income.
Go read that game thread in it's entirety. Pretty sure I was probably it's most vocal missed potential critic continually popping in it LOL.

That didn't cost him income though. Like i stated in that thread, that simply amounted to them throwing shit at the wall on something that was never going to stick all that well given the writers on that team, and their inability to do any better then standard "I want to fuck that pussy and give her my seed" inter monologue cringe when it comes to having to flesh out a female MC game. Hence why it actually made all the financial sense in the world for them to essentially pull the plug early, throw out that rushed ending, and shift that investment of their time and production value strengths elsewhere. Which again to his credit they did after what basically amounted to a test run try.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
The way they explained it here was it was all simulation, all humanity dead for over 2000 years and so was the mc. The girls weren't even real but just product of the simulation, and as it's written that mc will continue his simulation experience in the third one, so they can just write the mc to be a brother in other simulation family.
Hold up. Back when I made my first game theory about this being a simulation, I kinda predicted that it will turn out similar to this one game where the MC wakes up from a simulation due to a coma and he was informed that he and only one other person survived a crash they were in. I forgot the name of that game but as fucked up as that ending was, I anticipated something like that but HOO-BOY, I didn't completely expect this shit.

To help preserve humanity, but since humanity seized to exist more than two thousand year ago, the AI that was running the simulation had to create it's own iteration.
This actually puts what this one dude jokingly said in response to an SCP joke I made many pages back. Except this sounds like an reference to SCP-2000 aka Dwus Ex Machina. That SCP is an AI that brings back humanity after it gets wiped out. Exactly like what's happening now in this game.. At this point y'all might as well call me the Mattpat of F95Zone lol. This isn't the only game I've been calling it on (Pact With A Witch and Twisted World 3D are two other ones that I called it on.).

• Haha
Reactions: Only1P

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
16 GIGS AND IT DIES AT 96% OF DOWNLOAD. You should really upload it to more normal sites.
Wait then for the compressed baby. Patience is a virtue! "Echoes of Lust" is one of my favorite games, but I know the original & non compressed file is soooo big. 16 GB? Come on! Better be patient and do not read the spoilers.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Is there a torrent link?
There is but it seems a lot of people, including myself, are having nothing but abnormal issues with getting it to actually DL. I'd advise not wasting your time with it. but YMMV i guess.

Thank god somebody recently posted a terminal link. Already 1/3 downloaded 2 minutes in. True hero stuff :)

May 26, 2018
Just downloaded the new update. I’ve been solely following Elizabeth’s story and I can’t continue it unless I play through a certain hidden/special event. Even with the chest mod I still can’t view the new scenes. Do I have to progress the story with all the characters or just get to that one event?

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Sorry, I'm a noob at this - how do I fix this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 537, in <module>
NameError: name 'ai_talk_complete' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 537, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 537, in <module>
NameError: name 'ai_talk_complete' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustTheory S2E9
Mon Aug  1 22:33:34 2022

This is from game with no mod, but also doesn't work with the mod
Well if you haven't already...you can try loading an earlier save, if in fact you are getting the error after trying to load a save file.
Other than that you would need to probably enable the console with unren and try typing in "ai_talk_complete = 1" don't know if that will fix it but its worth a try. OOOps my bad...you would need to be able to launch the save to do that last part...sorry.

Last edited:

nisse02

Aug 7, 2019
why cant i go to class in the morning when im on the nicole hint for "Maybe things would go smoother if i had evidence what she was texting about... This time, i'll stay quiet so she doesnt notice me so soon. Just gotta go to class in the morning again."

no other questline can progress
same cant seem to find out how to progress from this point either

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes