L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Lust Theory [S2 E9] [Inceton] - Update Only for compressed version

You need the last compression ( Link ) and adding the files from the update only folder to the gamedir :

Only work with the last compression. If you don't know how to use an update only just wait till the full compression is finished.
Any working fileshare that doesn't lock down because too many people are using it?

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
Didn't see the custom scenes documented:

1. "Rent a titty"
Click the rear wheel of your computer desk in the morning - password "rental".

2. "Double Tits and Trouble"
Click the chimney of your house in the evening - password "double".

3. Megan 5-Some
Click Megan's nipple when "Megan's hair sticks to your neck" during orgy with her in clones scene.
megan 5-some i can't find it

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Whoever wrote this dialog,I can understand the confusion of to, too and two but seized and ceased? Aye yi yi :)

EDIT: Almost forgot, for those of you with usenet access, the game is available in the games.adult group. Found it there and woo hoo!

Last edited:
Reactions: Heml0ck

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Lust Theory [S2 E9] [Inceton] - Update Only for compressed version

You need the last compression ( Link ) and adding the files from the update only folder to the gamedir : Pixeldrain

Only work with the last compression. If you don't know how to use an update only just wait till the full compression is finished.
thanks dude but question about the compression, what was compressed? i only ask because 15GB to less then 3GB is a lot

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Damn this ending sucked....I'd have had Carol tell the MC to "Choose only ONE of those women to spend the rest of your fake life with" and then we can choose which of the women to see a life with. And of course the hidden harem ends where we can be with multiple.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes