SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Can anyone answer what items i need to click to get hidden events in this update pliz?
I click megan guitar, chimney, rear desk of MC comp and megan nipple...
Where are other four?
Milf Hunter
- Click on the right bedight lamp in Elizabeths room

Love Birds
- Click on the guitar poster in Megans room

Mind Games
- Click on the bottom left-most locker name tag in the school hallway 2

Pool Party
- Click on the ceiling light furthest away from you in the school pool

50 Shades of Megan
- Click on the bottom right books on the shelf in Megan's room

The Test
- Click on the pillow on the sofa in Jessicas room

No Fuck given 2
- Click on the upper shower door hinge in the bathroom

Megan Five-some
- Click on Megans left nipple during the orgy when the narrator says "Her body pressing against you with every trust."

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Wait then for the compressed baby. Patience is a virtue! "Echoes of Lust" is one of my favorite games, but I know the original & non compressed file is soooo big. 16 GB? Come on! Better be patient and do not read the spoilers.
I dont mind the size. 1Gb optical line, but i do mind the speed of under 900Kb/sec, so it drags 5 hours before cancelling itself on 96%.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Man what's the deal. I am supposed to "relax with amy at the school pool" but when I go in there and click on her nothing happens. Anyone know what I am supposed to do?

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
There was another game that ended like that. The MC woke up from a simulation he was in due to being comatose as a result of a crash that took the life of most of his family and LIs and you had to choose which family member and/or love interest survived the crash and there was multiple endings with the MC and the survivor you chose. I forgot the name of the gane though.
Good old copying stories. I let the groundhog day crap slide since other films did it, but this ending is just an excuse to make a 3rd season when the 2nd season could've EASILY ended on a high note. This is the same as when they decided to male Alien 3 when they should've just ended on the high note left by Aliens

Reactions: merged

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Well. It was inevitable that the game would eventually collapse upon itself due to the amount of character branches & scenarios that would needed to be developed. I feel "Lust Theory" as a title doesn't even work anymore with the latest reveals.
Should've just ended with Carol telling the MC to pick a heroine, and of course include some harem endings. Like "Pick one" but then we see a "zoe and Megan ending" etc.

Ztryker

Oct 4, 2020
I cant progress on Nicole quest, it says to go to the classroom in the morning but nothing happens. It`s the only quest left for me.

Mar 26, 2017
Man what's the deal. I am supposed to "relax with amy at the school pool" but when I go in there and click on her nothing happens. Anyone know what I am supposed to do?
A quick workaround is to open console and then set amy_quest=9, which will cause you to miss some story but you can still see the sex scene on the re-live app. After that, once you go to your room, the story progresses as normal.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
A quick workaround is to open console and then set amy_quest=9, which will cause you to miss some story but you can still see the sex scene on the re-live app. After that, once you go to yout room, the story progresses as normal.
I've already seen this stuff before anyway. I was replaying it because I lost my old saves. How do you open console?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes