blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
This may have been asked before so i apologise if it has but i dont fancy reading through 600+ pages.

is NTR avoidable?

Rayman1427

Jul 4, 2018
how to do you trigger the special event. I am stuck on that quest for most stories. Can't finish Amy's stories due to pool bug.

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
tried as best as i could but could not get it to work..
what's the problem? just download the file, make sure the file name is: 3_School_label.rpy (rename it if it isnt its name), then copy to [your Lust Theory 2 folder]\game\ . if you use the compressed version, it will ask to overwrite existing file, so do it. if you use the regular version, idk. a user above said it works just by copied it to the game folder, but maybe you should use unren and extract rpa packages. just try it.. good luck.
how to do you trigger the special event. I am stuck on that quest for most stories. Can't finish Amy's stories due to pool bug.
for amy in pool, just a post above you. ckck.

Reactions: nisse02

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then why the hell we are playing and waiting this game updates for years?! I can't believe this...
First some of their characters did a 360 personality change, now this :LOL:. Seems like their writers are lacking even for an Adult Visual Novel, the most ridiculous NTR games writing seems better than this.

nisse02

Aug 7, 2019
what's the problem? just download the file, make sure the file name is: 3_School_label.rpy (rename it if it isnt its name), then copy to [your Lust Theory 2 folder]\game\ . if you use the compressed version, it will ask to overwrite existing file, so do it. if you use the regular version, idk. a user above said it works just by copied it to the game folder, but maybe you should use unren and extract rpa packages. just try it.. good luck.

for amy in pool, just a post above you. ckck.
Thanks for the tip about unren got further in school now with nicole. but got stuck right after with Amy so guess there perhaps might be some more bugs to figure out.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED* - Update Only s2e8->s2e9*

WHY DOESN'T THE FULL VERSION HAVE JUST THE UPDATE??????????????????????????????????????
Just for shits and giggles, I made a backup copy of my LT folder (in case it didnt work, NOT a compressed version), copied the update only (compressed version) into it and it worked fine. Ran into a single error with talking to Jess on the couch and "ignore"-ed right past it.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I redid the orgy scene multiple times. Dunno why that particular part never showed up during the orgy. Then again, I'm half asleep and probably missed it somehow or I did something wrong along the way.. Imma get some sleep and retry after waking back up and drinking some coffee.

EDIT: Here's an update. I figured out what the hell I was doing wrong there and found it. I had to keep talking to Megan during the orgy to get to that part.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes