no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
great update as usual but it feels like there is too much dialogue in that big scene
also i found it weird that it ends on a branching path. there has to be a right answer otherwise it will only work if there are two branching initials paths in ch3, or its all illusion of choice and that sucks.

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
why cant i go to class in the morning when im on the nicole hint for "Maybe things would go smoother if i had evidence what she was texting about... This time, i'll stay quiet so she doesnt notice me so soon. Just gotta go to class in the morning again."

no other questline can progress
Exact same problem, this is my only ques active, but nothing happens when I go to class in the morning...

Reactions: saawon2403 and Fyo

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Theory S2E9.

Download only if you use Android 11 or newer!
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Any android 10 version?

Reactions: Cisco

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Is there an up to date hidden scene guide? All I can find are older ones that don't list them all. Using android port so I can't use the cheat menu mod thing.

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
Last edited:

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Can somebody please tell me, what is in the start of current update ?
Because smth weird happened with my saves or idk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay. Smth bad really happened, because I went to this moment, described in the comment below:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s2-e9-inceton.21005/post-6460580

Obv, it's 2021 year so smth broken.

On previous save with Megan and Zoe, there's a big balloon in the room which summons some Carol chick and asks me to make a final choice. Have no idead what this is about. Maybe will rummage through the topic in search of Ep.8 End save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Funky00

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Damn this ending sucked....I'd have had Carol tell the MC to "Choose only ONE of those women to spend the rest of your fake life with" and then we can choose which of the women to see a life with. And of course the hidden harem ends where we can be with multiple.
There was another game that ended like that. The MC woke up from a simulation he was in due to being comatose as a result of a crash that took the life of most of his family and LIs and you had to choose which family member and/or love interest survived the crash and there was multiple endings with the MC and the survivor you chose. I forgot the name of the gane though.

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
15GB?! God damn this better be the best update yet, hope im not disappointed. Will update once i've played it through.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes