thugdogg

Jul 10, 2019
DEAR DEVELOPER INCETOR GAMES
witcher 3 game of year edition costs 25 dollars and echoes of lust costs 25 dollars and the question wtf?
witcher 3 - 125+ hours of quality gameplay
echoes of lust - a maximum of 2 hours of gameplay and then up to an hour falls short.
make a full game like tangled up 2, man of the house and ask for 25 dollars then yes I agree to pay for this.
how can you ask for such an unfinished product? I understand high-quality animations and renderings, but it's fucked up.
a lesson for the developer what players want from you - new scenes (SEX AND SUCK) 4-5 in each update, which should be released at least every 2 months, in which 1 scene consists of 50-60 paintings of renderings and 3-5 animations.
what do you do in most animations in the early episodes where in principle the scenes already look finished, the question is wtf?
You are not making an interactive film, but a game where you need the content of the story of an event. with your approach, it’s cheaper to shoot actresses and actors in real life by adding elements of choice between scenes.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
was gonna try this again..but after reading the last 3-4 pages...i shall pass..i played it early on ..then got bored AF with the lameass groundhog day shit grinding the enjoyment to a halt..but the comments i read seems there is alot more wrong with this than that now...dev ya know F95 is prolly responsible for the majority of your patrons..dont screw them...
Should reconsider Rob, they did a good job of eliminating a lot of the grinding. The repeat parts that we used to have to see before are entirely skipped now.

Reactions: armion82

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
The MC in this seems to be a glass is half-full kind of guy because his entire situation doesn't seem to phase him much at all. I haven't really played this since the earlier episodes but I have to say, I really appreciate that they seem to embrace the stupidity of these kind of games a lot more now. Casually walking away from a surprise facial is just something else :D The renders are also consistently stunning, some of the animations may feel a bit stiff but other than that this is really well done and a lot of fun so far.

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
Played ep 8 and disappointed again.. game is just fucking bullshit teasing over and over again, thought that now i ATLEAST get that blowjob from Jessica but no, of course not, almost nothing happened with him. Its always only teasing with Jessica, Elizabeth and Megan, nothing else and its already episode 8 so cmoon wtf.. (except fucking Elizabeth while shes sleeping and i do not enjoy things like that). SOO DISAPPOINTED.

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
So I am a bit confused. I have searched through the thread and found nothing on this. So I have played from scratch, and gone through all the content. I am now at a point where I cannot talk to anyone, cannot click on anything, but am missing Nicole's Event on the Re-Live app on the phone. Every girl says "To be continued" on the Hint screen. What did I miss?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So I am a bit confused. I have searched through the thread and found nothing on this. So I have played from scratch, and gone through all the content. I am now at a point where I cannot talk to anyone, cannot click on anything, but am missing Nicole's Event on the Re-Live app on the phone. Every girl says "To be continued" on the Hint screen. What did I miss?
You didn't blackmail her in school.

Use this to solve your problem:
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-ep-1-8-inceton.21005/page-131#post-2766955

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Loved the hidden 'don't give a fuck days' especially the first one after getting found out after the MC's mom was inspecting his dick for 'spider bites' :ROFLMAO: "Catch me bitches" Lmfao. Some great comedy scripting in this game and made me laugh my head off :)

Reactions: ontach

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You're saying you don't want NTR but that's also trying to force YOUR fetish on people. Personally for me if a game has a "vanilla" tag that's an instant turn off and I won't play it. The more kinky and taboo the better, vanillafags can exit stage right.
next time read it 2 times, maybe it will hit you i clearly said "you cant force fetishes on people" the ntr was forcéd with no way to avoid it, i dont care if there is ntr so long as that is really avoidable, in wich case in mia game was forced upon the players.
anyway im not entering that stupid debate again.

this is how the players feels when they have content they dont like throw in their faces LOL-->
on a side note and kidding aside, i did enjoy this last update xD

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
is there walkthrough for new update especially for possible hidden events?

Yes agree with you and would love for someone that can do these walkthroughs to share it with those of us (Being ME) with the brain capacity of a walnut to use Pleeaaasssseeee :):):)

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes