Daveck

May 2, 2017
I thought I went through everything, but it turns out that I missed Nicole's event. Can't even go back and unlock it. My completionist soul is crushed. I had a save point for it, so I got to see it, but it's not unlocked globally to re-live it on my main save. Disappointing.

Other than that, a perfect 5/7.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I like that the animations are not some 2-3 second loop but seriously the MC is one fucked up individual even for my standards..trust me i am a A class perv but damn...MC has jst Zero Affections towards the Female Characters...But hey still a better story than Twilight!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dsinclar69

Dsinclar69

Aug 26, 2018
I like that the animations are not some 2-3 second loop but seriously the MC is one fucked up individual even for my standards..trust me i am a A class perv but damn...MC has jst Zero Affections towards the Female Characters...But hey still a better story then Twilight!
Personally, I think he did at first. But he's slowly losing his mind with all this power.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, I'm guessing that after the clock scene (smash or don't smash), that's it for this update?
Can I ask, when does this clock scene happen? I did all the content for the girls, so is this the new hidden scene for this episode?

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
My hints are updated, but nothing seems to be happening in the game. Anyone have a working save before this update?

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
started this yesterday, didn't get far... but that blond girl from school, Ellie right? omg, so cute and adorable :love:
i hope there is a lot content with her :D

TastyCheeks

Jul 15, 2019
Oh that works, thanks. I could've swore I already tried clicking that before and it didn't work, but I might have moused over it too quickly and didn't notice the glow.
Also, a useful tip maybe... Whenever you can't see if there's something clickable on the screen (Sadly, this doesn't help mobile users), just use the arrow keys, they jump from button to button so it's a little cheat for finding hidden clickables on a screen ;)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
you have ingame the hint system.There is written for each character what you need to do
I'm not seeing any hints for the update. Active quests still 7/7, everything 'to be continued', but new events keep unfolding.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm not seeing any hints for the update. Active quests still 7/7, everything 'to be continued', but new events keep unfolding.
strange.When i load my savegame file from the episode 7 then i have a new quest for Jessica,Mom and Nicole.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ontach

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
damn we really got blueballed with that jess blowjob scene, the dev must add as many plot twists and useless side characters just to delay the scene that people have been waiting for since ep 6 (if the game would be regulary updated every month it woudn't be a problem..but since the dev is working on 2 different games at once we're gonna have to wait a while before the next update) still pretty cool update aside from the blueballing with jess ofc. but i still dont get the "54 NEW ANIMATIONS " from the changelog. i played the update and also checked the animations folder and i'm 100% positive there are less than 30 new animations (with the ones from gallery included that u can't get during normal gameplay)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cico8
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes