mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
strange.When i load my savegame file from the episode 7 then i have a new quest for Jessica,Mom and Nicole.
I had the same thing. I played from scratch (no save, new game) and was able to get to still having stuff with girls that were in different versions of the game (by going back through the pictures). So I was like Episode 3 with Jessica but like Episode 8 with Zoe. So stuff still coming in for Zoe after I finished all her stuff. Don't know if I am rambling but trying to explain as it is not as linear as trying from a level 7 full game save since some stuff can be done out of order.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
I had the same thing. I played from scratch (no save, new game) and was able to get to still having stuff with girls that were in different versions of the game (by going back through the pictures). So I was like Episode 3 with Jessica but like Episode 8 with Zoe. So stuff still coming in for Zoe after I finished all her stuff. Don't know if I am rambling but trying to explain as it is not as linear as trying from a level 7 full game save since some stuff can be done out of order.
Just a word of caution when carrying over with old saves to updated versions, I noticed it with this one, the first thing you should do after loading the new save and starting the game, GO TO YOUR ROOM AND GO TO SLEEP and the game will reinitialize. Setting everything straight. I've seen that in a couple of instances in here under different games.

This game is not completely linear, you can go out of order, the biggest problem with that are the hidden scenes, they are not always repeatable, especially with Megan's, her first hidden scene you only have one chance to see it, if you go past it you never get a second opportunity.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Just a word of caution when carrying over with old saves to updated versions, I noticed it with this one, the first thing you should do after loading the new save and starting the game, GO TO YOUR ROOM AND GO TO SLEEP and the game will reinitialize. Setting everything straight. I've seen that in a couple of instances in here under different games.
agreed. However I played the game for the first time yesterday - so no saves to worry about.

aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
Whats with the other animations that are in the game folders but not in the actual game? For example the one with the teacher, Ellie and Sophie, any way to unlock theM?

Mar 27, 2019
Downloaded this update - had deleted the whole game in the past - automatically showed me my past saves - got happy - played - Everyone's story: "To be continued" - found older saves in a folder named 'Roaming' - moved them from that place to the downloaded update's save folder - still: "To be continued". Why is the game not understanding that it has got somethin' more (ep8).
HELP!!
jaabaati will bless you

Last edited:

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
played the whole game so far for the first time last night, was enjoyable surprisingly made me laugh a lot of times lol hope its not long waits for next update

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok , played this update last night .... grrrrr .. i want my youngest sister damn you .... jk ... great game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

EnderAV

Jun 8, 2018
Keep in mind that this dev is working on another game at the same time. You support two games at the same time,however patreon doesn't work the same way as subscribing to a newspaper... you give the money to support the creator, you don't pay for a finished product
yep but another game is another 20buck, a still dont see excusing for just bugfixed for 20bucks after half of year :D

Reactions: Epholos

copotenekesi

Mar 17, 2019
im out of ideas on what to do with jess. maybe ı i'll try something with megan in the meantime. how to fix ? this mission

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I saved at the choice on if to smash the clock as the guide doesn't mention it and when going to Liz's bedroom on the evening I cannot talk to her. What do I need to do as there is more to do before the guide ends but I cannot trigger anything.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes