• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
IncetonGames i think i found a little bug.If you click on the hints button and then click for example on Megan´s story and after that you click on the hints button again the hints will be close but the picture from her is there like the screenshot.You can fix that if you are in the hints menu and click somewhere on the room picture.I hope that I have explained it reasonably understandably.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
copotenekesi Maybe this is a stupid question but where on your screenshots is written that you must finish zoe´s quest.There is written that you must answer in the morning the call in your room

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I tried but could not talk
I made a mistake. After you answerd the call you must talk with zoe in noon in the girls locker room.Or maybe you could upload your savegame so i can test this by myself.I have one one near the start from episode 8

Last edited:

tramtoriana54

Aug 18, 2018
episode 7 and 8 has no content with with eliza? i played episode 6 and now using episode 6 saves to play 1-8 version, do i need to restart the game? maybe im missing content

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Hmm, Bill Murry this guy is not but I get the feeling he starting to fall into the same trap.

Crime, debauchery, threats, blackmail, oh yeah, he's gonna be setting that car on fire not too far off.

But I predict, much like in Groundhog Day, he's going to see the error of his ways and start trying to make everything better. And in the end, his reward, will be a harem of women he wakes up in bed with? Maybe.

TastyCheeks

Jul 15, 2019
@copotenekesi Umm, I loaded your save and opened the questlines right away, it didn't say what your screenshots were showing... I'm confused 'cause I got this when I loaded the file:
ss eol 1.png ss eol 2.png

Of course, when I ran them, they worked how it's written in the hints... Maybe it's due to a super old save file or something that it won't work for you?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes