TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Downloaded this update - had deleted the whole game in the past - automatically showed me my past saves - got happy - played - Everyone's story: "To be continued" - found older saves in a folder named 'Roaming' - moved them from that place to the downloaded update's save folder - still: "To be continued". Why is the game not understanding that it has got somethin' more (ep8).
HELP!!
jaabaati will bless you
Try loading your save and the go to your room and go to sleep when you wake up see if the game reset so there are new quests to perform.

Best I can offer for right now.

If not successful, try downloading the walkthrough and starting over. I tried to make the walkthrough as expeditious as possible.

Hope this Help.

Best to All,

Tiggeryou

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
The day after you meet with Chloe and Jessica in Jessica's room, did anyone else see the randomly capitalized letters in the dialogue? So far, I think I saw a T, a U, and maybe D E A D

Reactions: blahblah25

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
I saved at the choice on if to smash the clock as the guide doesn't mention it and when going to Liz's bedroom on the evening I cannot talk to her. What do I need to do as there is more to do before the guide ends but I cannot trigger anything.
PLEASE READ

Sorry about that, I never replayed the last two hidden scenes, I didn't know or don't remember the thing with the clock before, but I replayed the scene a little while ago before coming in here while auto skipping it. Smashing the clock or not smashing it didn't really change anything that I could see from what I remember (and while laser shooting it across my screen). And I can't remember now if it happened in the fourth or fifth hidden scene. But the hidden scenes I put all the way at the end of the walkthrough, so if you followed the walkthrough I can only assume that you are at the end of the game play. Therefore, finish out smashing the clock or not smashing it, or since you saved it, play them both. But you should show on the phone 21/21 scenes and 5/5 hidden scenes so you are done if that's the case.

As far as the last two hidden scenes are concerned, from memory, I think the Dev (and he would definitely be the one I would ask) changed them or lengthened them, they seemed longer to me, more involved, but I was so busy with this walkthrough, I never actually played them this time until after I'd finished the walkthrough, just assumed they were the same. I have to confess, I've been through this game so many times trying to keep this walkthrough accurate, that I'm just about sick of this game. It's like eating the same thing day after day after day, eventually you just don't want to see that damn thing on your plate anymore.

I'm actually going through the walkthrough again as I write this. Making it more in depth, and I have to appologize, because when I did this last update, I started from the beginning of the game because the Dev had mentioned that he'd changed some stuff, so instead of taking up where episode seven left off, if you are really careful and watch the script of the walkthrough, episode seven and eight are actually blended, so, if you are trying to use this walkthrough to carry on from the end of episode seven, you have to pick and choose carefully in the walkthrough, because the last two episodes overlap. That's why I'm redoing this and adding things from the game play, and from the Dev's Hints so you can search the walkthrough in future play using the game play and Dev's hints to figure out where you are in the walkthrough in relationship to the actual game play in the event that this should happen again.

My main goal when I first did this was to point out the hidden scenes because there were so many complains in here about finding them, and the other reason--later on--was to speed up game play for everyone, which is why the last two episodes ended up blended, because if you start from the beginning, parts of episode eight can be accomplished before completing episode seven, speeding the game play.

So anyone reading this, I'm working on a new walkthrough to reupload here, but if you are confused, like I mentioned in the updated walkthrough at the end, if you have an issue simply type TiggerYou (That is: @ TiggerYou (with no space between the @ sign and the T) - for those of you who are new to here and not sure how to type the warning trigger) in your post and the system will que it back to me that I was mentioned, so I'll know to look, and if I can I will help you out.

Hope this helps everyone, and sorry for the screwup.

Best to All,

TiggerYou

Last edited:

Candyface

Jul 1, 2017
Played the game for the first time last night, was pretty nice, think i got all content done in around 2-3 hours, if only there was moaar... my biggest regret, since he had 2 days of "just fuck it" they were all pretty tame honestly, considering we're playing a hormone indused teenage already seducing the shit out of every.. in that shower seem i wanted him to ram that pussy soooo bad... hopefully 1 day!

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Wow was surprised usually it's just a update for this or that character but they actually did a story for once and had more content hope they keep up the work (y)

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Seems I'm missing the Nicole scene and have 0 hidden scenes. I'll wait until the walkthrough is reworked and then go through it again.
Yeah, the in-game hint system doesn't clue you into everything. It does not caution about locking out events (scenes) because selection order is important. The scene you are referring to as missing is the blackmail scene. When you come upon her in the classroom at noon time there are three options available. If you don't pick blackmail first (the bottom selection), the other two options end her progression for this update. You need to select blackmail first, then the next time you meet her in the classroom at noon time, then select either of the other two will close her out for this update.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Best to All,

TiggerYou

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
There are a few bugs like this. If at any time you do something that would be a part of a quest you already finished. sometimes it will reopen and be impossible to finish. I finished all routes and when i went back to see what else i could do before finishing up, some of the quests reopened and i couldnt close them because they were supposed to already be finished.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes