wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I have 20/21 because didn't blackmail Nicole and don't want anybody else save. Can it be fixed ingame? It's pretty stupid if you can't when game plot is literally just Groundhog Day scenario.

Reactions: ltpika

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Those are already one of the Quests! Nothing New !
i´m not sure what you mean.This quests are new for the characters in this version or could you explain me for example how do you become on episode 7 a handjob from Chloe?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I've been playing this game for months now and i don't know if i said it in here yet or not but damn, Jessica and Elizabeth are hot af. I will cry man tears if a threesome with them doesn't somehow happen.

In other news since PT and some of my other favorite games updated today it looks like I'm going to be an absolute degenerate.

Reactions: ltpika

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Not sure why the dev is putting effort into Ads and DRM in a RenPy game where anyone can read through the code and simply get the codes, or even edit stuff. People who want to support a dev will do so; those who won't will go to extra lengths to pirate and never would have paid anyway. Like most of have said, total waste of effort.

That being said, it was a fun update though most of actual sex was a little unfulfilling. As more stuff is added, it will probably seem like build-up and be a lot better in that context.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Hmm I missed this game, lets try it out.
Seems to have nice renders and the panic button made me lol irl.

Is there a way to rename the characters though? Not a big fan of any of the names.

Last edited:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Actually not much content! Game was redesigned, few animtions added to previous events, so it is better to start from start...

Hidden event spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Didnt find other.
All in all, update is going forward, not sure if in the right direction.
it's like in circling around topics and messing up with the story line every update.

Last edited:

Jake997

Sep 23, 2018
Done Nicole's, Ellie's and Zoe's quests and I still have 6/7 active quests. Clicking on every girl every time when it is possible is not changing anything. What am I supposet to do?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Done Nicole's, Ellie's and Zoe's quests and I still have 6/7 active quests. Clicking on every girl every time when it is possible is not changing anything. What am I supposet to do?
The game has a built-in walkthrough (it's called hints). Just do what it tells you.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
We need an updated walkthrough. Waiting for TiggerYou. :love:
I'm working on it. Hope to have it done by tonight or tomorrow night if all goes well. The game has been modified slightly so I started from the beginning of the game and am removing all unnecessary comments from the last updated wallkthrough to reflect the current game version, and to include new game play in the least repetitive order to speed game alone. This way anyone downloading the new updated game and starting from the beginning will not be victimized by bogus comments no longer applicable in the current version.

Hope this helps,

As Always, Best To All Who Venture Here,

Tiggeryou

• Love
Reactions: ontach
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes