Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
You can use the code provided on the first post to disable ads, then forced to be rude it's to uncover other things on the game, remember nothing of what you do for now has real repercussion since the day reset. You have to get that in your head if you want to play the game properly, otherwise, nothing will happen in a single day, you have to test the limit to what can happen and then go to another route.

But plot-wise, nothing of what you do really happen, at least for the other characters, going with that mentality you can allow yourself to be rude, again...you are testing the limit of what's possible, and then finding a "true path" per se.

You know that the game itself mentions it and the idea comes from Groundhog Day and in that movie Phil "Dick" Connors (Bill Murray) it's a total dick at first, he tries to seduce Rita on many ways (very rude ways) after all at first he just trying to get laid, and then everything changes, that's the attitude you must play the game to uncover what you really want and how to get it.

Can't help myself...
View attachment 493537
Great extrapolation, thank you

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You can use the code provided on the first post to disable ads, then forced to be rude it's to uncover other things on the game, remember nothing of what you do for now has real repercussion since the day reset. You have to get that in your head if you want to play the game properly, otherwise, nothing will happen in a single day, you have to test the limit to what can happen and then go to another route.

But plot-wise, nothing of what you do really happen, at least for the other characters, going with that mentality you can allow yourself to be rude, again...you are testing the limit of what's possible, and then finding a "true path" per se.

You know that the game itself mentions it and the idea comes from Groundhog Day and in that movie Phil "Dick" Connors (Bill Murray) it's a total dick at first, he tries to seduce Rita on many ways (very rude ways) after all at first he just trying to get laid, and then everything changes, that's the attitude you must play the game to uncover what you really want and how to get it.

Can't help myself...
View attachment 493537
Happy Death Day and the sequel are using that idea too:)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think he's referring to the patreon supporters.
When he said "assets", I thought he meant art assets. Could he mean "developed using money from patrons, so don't put in ads?" Sure.

But that's the same as saying ESPN shouldn't show ads because cable companies pay to carry it. I'd say to him "sorry, dude, how someone monetizes their creation is their choice, not yours." Patrons don't own the content, the creators do.

The Patreon supporters are given the ad-free code. The ads are to try to monetize pirates. Except for the ones who don't know how to read the OP, it doesn't work.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
When he said "assets", I thought he meant art assets. Could he mean "developed using money from patrons, so don't put in ads?" Sure.

But that's the same as saying ESPN shouldn't show ads because cable companies pay to carry it. I'd say to him "sorry, dude, how someone monetizes their creation is their choice, not yours." Patrons don't own the content, the creators do.

The Patreon supporters are given the ad-free code. The ads are to try to monetize pirates. Except for the ones who don't know how to read the OP, it doesn't work.
I can agree with you there...LMAO

nayno22

Jan 11, 2019
In the end of this update at the FIFTH HIDDEN SCENE after apologizing to the teacher coming at home and being grounded by mom there are some choices in the walkthough "No like what you see? –Dodge – Don’t get dressed" but i don't have them and I end up in the morning? did I miss something? thanks :)

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
In the end of this update at the FIFTH HIDDEN SCENE after apologizing to the teacher coming at home and being grounded by mom there are some choices in the walkthough "No like what you see? –Dodge – Don’t get dressed" but i don't have them and I end up in the morning? did I miss something? thanks :)
Can you upload your last couple of save files (that's hoping you saved occasionally during your game play). I deleted my saves to redo the walkthrough, and I'm only in the beginning stages, so I can't advance to the end of the game to take a look.

Like I've mentioned earlier in another post, the last two hidden scenes I never played all the way through because I took for granted that the Dev didn't change them, so I haven't played through those two scenes in quite some time.

Waiting for your reply.

As Always,

Best to All Who Venture Here,

TiggerYou

nayno22

Jan 11, 2019
Can you upload your last couple of save files (that's hoping you saved occasionally during your game play). I deleted my saves to redo the walkthrough, and I'm only in the beginning stages, so I can't advance to the end of the game to take a look.

Like I've mentioned earlier in another post, the last two hidden scenes I never played all the way through because I took for granted that the Dev didn't change them, so I haven't played through those two scenes in quite some time.

Waiting for your reply.

As Always,

Best to All Who Venture Here,

TiggerYou
these are the saves there are too much cause I save frequently

Reactions: UraN82
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes