chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Megan's quest relates to Zoe. In the morning when you wake up the phone on the table on the right side of the room click on it and skip to afternoon then go to the girls locker room in the school. Click hallway 2 and it should the first door to your left screen side (or second can't remember at the moment), you'll meet the teacher and need to respond fast to her question.That should kick off her quest and unstuck you (won't spoil what's it beginning)
That is okay, i have done the Zoe quest, Zoe has licked MC, he cummed on Megan. Mc has talked with Megan about this incident next day in MCs room.. So if i answer zoes phone call, it doesnt matter, the girls locker room is closed.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
That is okay, i have done the Zoe quest, Zoe has licked MC, he cummed on Megan. Mc has talked with Megan about this incident next day in MCs room.. So if i answer zoes phone call, it doesnt matter, the girls locker room is closed.
And that's your problem. You closed out Zoe. I went through your save file and I tried everything I could think of, and with the exception of locating two of the hidden scenes -- by virtue of clicking on the other random triggers built into the game (the screwdriver in the garage and the pattern on the wall in the kitchen) -- and one interaction with your mother in the kitchen in the afternoon, you have completely locked up the game and progression no longer viable. I've got your save file and I am going through the lines of code to figure out the triggers (either True or False) to see if I can unlock you, which will in effect unlock some or all of your characters, meaning you will have to repeat some of your interactions again.

I can tell you this much. Megan (the younger sister) is the first character to reach conclusion (To Be Continued) in this game as it relates to this version. Megan, Jessica, Zoe, and the girl at the mall rely on each other for progression through the game. In your case, you have Jessica, Megan, and the girl you have yet to meet in the mall as the only open characters left; you've closed out Zoe, Elizabeth, Ellie, and The Teacher, but you need Zoe to progress Megan to reach the girl in the mall, thus locking the game up.

I see three possibilities to solve your problem. The first is to go through the save file and flip the required triggers between true and false to unlock you. The second depends on you. The save file you uploaded here is the first save file location on the first page of saves, which bothers me, because I can only assume you have no other saves except for this one, and if that is the case, then this suggestion is completely useless, because the suggestion would be to go backwards through your save files until you came to one where Zoe is no longer (To Be Continued) and then start from there and go immediately to the locker room at noon to confront Zoe about Megan like the hint suggests, provided that hint still shows. And the third suggestion, which I'm sure you don't want to hear is.......Start a New Game.

It is important that you use the Hint System built into the game in order to prevent lockup from occurring. You need to look at each character in the hints as you go along and progress them all accordingly as the hints suggest.

I'm going to hold off on the save file modification, let you read this reply first and decide what you want to do, and let me know by replying back here.

Wish I had better news for you.

As Always,

Best to All Who Venture Here,

TiggerYou

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
And that's your problem. You closed out Zoe. I went through your save file, and with the exception of locating two of the hidden scenes -- by virtue of clicking on the other random triggers (the screwdriver in the garage and the pattern on the wall in the kitchen) -- and one interaction with your mother in the kitchen in the afternoon, you have completely shut yourself out of progressing any further in the game. I've got your save file and I am going through the lines of code to figure out the triggers (either True or False) to see if I can unlock you, which will in effect unlock some or all of your characters, meaning you will have to repeat some of your interactions again.

I can tell you this much. Megan (the younger sister) is the first character to reach conclusion (To Be Continued) in this game as it relates to this version. Megan, Jessica, Zoe, and the girl at the mall rely on each other for progression through the game. In your case, you have Jessica, Megan, and the girl you have yet to meet in the mall as the only open characters left; you've closed out Zoe, Elizabeth, Ellie, and The Teacher, but you need Zoe to progress Megan to reach the girl in the mall, thus locking the game up.

I see three possibilities to solve your problem. The first is to go through the save file and flip the required triggers between true and false to unlock you. The second depends on you. The save file you uploaded here is the first save file location on the first page of saves, which bothers me, because I can only assume you have no other saves except for this one, and if that is the case, then this suggestion is completely useless, because the suggestion would be to go backwards through your save files until you came to one where Zoe is no longer (To Be Continued) and then start from there and go immediately to the locker room at noon to confront Zoe about Megan like the hint suggests, provided that hint still shows. And the third suggestion, which I'm sure you don't want to hear, is.......Start a New Game.

I'm going to hold off on the save file modification, let you read this reply first and decide what you want to do.

As Always,

TiggerYou
How does one "close out Zoe"?

Is it a matter of doing things in an order the dev didn't anticipate? Or is it a result of cheating?

If it's the former, the dev really needs to tighten things up so you can't lock yourself out of progression like that.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
How does one "close out Zoe"?

Is it a matter of doing things in an order the dev didn't anticipate? Or is it a result of cheating?

If it's the former, the dev really needs to tighten things up so you can't lock yourself out of progression like that.
I don't think he cheated. But I know I ran into a problem a couple of times when working on the walkthrough and progressed beyond a point that I couldn't get an event to trigger and had to back up, that's why I have suggested before to save often, so you don't run into that problem. I tried everything I could thing of with his save file without cheating in any way, shape, or form, and I can't get his game to progress. If it's in there (the trigger to progress), I can't locate it.

That's why I suggested altering the save file, which bothers me, because I don't want to flip something from true to false or vise versa in his save file and cause another lockup down the road. The hint showing on the game's hint system in his save file is quite a few steps back in the walkthrough. That's the other thing that bothers me. I think he's going to have to back up about fifty lines in the walkthrough in order to progress.

As Always,

TiggerYou

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Oh, forgot to answer your first question, how do you lock out Zoe-----reach the end of her interactions (i.e. To Be Continued) once you reach that, all you get is Can't talk to her now or whatever the game says.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Oh, forgot to answer your first question, how do you lock out Zoe-----reach the end of her interactions (i.e. To Be Continued) once you reach that, all you get is Can't talk to her now or whatever the game says.
I get how IncetonGames wants to have the different paths converge. The way to do this is to have triggers based on states, but go a step farther than the game has now. Interactions with other girls should be independent (or earlier state bound), not later state bound, unless you have something that causes a girl to disappear legitimately (not end of content). Do this by having a separate trigger for that girl that will trigger if the earlier trigger is not met (the girl isn't around to talk to).

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
I get how IncetonGames wants to have the different paths converge. The way to do this is to have triggers based on states, but go a step farther than the game has now. Interactions with other girls should be independent (or earlier state bound), not later state bound, unless you have something that causes a girl to disappear legitimately (not end of content). Do this by having a separate trigger for that girl that will trigger if the earlier trigger is not met (the girl isn't around to talk to).
I understand what you're saying. What puzzles me is, I think, based on what I see in the hints of the save file provided, and this is purely speculation on my part, that chuckypetya (and I have to apologize here, because I keep referring to chuckypetya as He when in fact it could be She for all I know) picked an NPC and played through each individually without carrying the others along. But only chuckypetya could answer that truthfully. And that could be the reason behind the lockup in the game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I understand what you're saying. What puzzles me is, I think, based on what I see in the hints of the save file provided, and this is purely speculation on my part, that chuckypetya (and I have to apologize here, because I keep referring to chuckypetya as He when in fact it could be She for all I know) picked an NPC and played through each individually without carrying the others along. But only chuckypetya could answer that truthfully. And that could be the reason behind the lockup in the game.
That's a perfectly valid way to play the game. A girl who's story is done should appear when needed for the other stories.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
And that's your problem. You closed out Zoe. I went through your save file and I tried everything I could think of, and with the exception of locating two of the hidden scenes -- by virtue of clicking on the other random triggers built into the game (the screwdriver in the garage and the pattern on the wall in the kitchen) -- and one interaction with your mother in the kitchen in the afternoon, you have completely locked up the game and progression no longer viable. I've got your save file and I am going through the lines of code to figure out the triggers (either True or False) to see if I can unlock you, which will in effect unlock some or all of your characters, meaning you will have to repeat some of your interactions again.

I see three possibilities to solve your problem. The first is to go through the save file and flip the required triggers between true and false to unlock you. The second depends on you. The save file you uploaded here is the first save file location on the first page of saves, which bothers me, because I can only assume you have no other saves except for this one, and if that is the case, then this suggestion is completely useless, because the suggestion would be to go backwards through your save files until you came to one where Zoe is no longer (To Be Continued) and then start from there and go immediately to the locker room at noon to confront Zoe about Megan like the hint suggests, provided that hint still shows. And the third suggestion, which I'm sure you don't want to hear is.......Start a New Game.

It is important that you use the Hint System built into the game in order to prevent lockup from occurring. You need to look at each character in the hints as you go along and progress them all accordingly as the hints suggest.

I'm going to hold off on the save file modification, let you read this reply first and decide what you want to do, and let me know by replying back here.

As Always,

TiggerYou
Woow, thank you for this long and very detailed answer! It is very interesting for me, that i closed out Zoe, because i followed the hints of the game... But i know, that something is not okay, because i dont have those results as i got earlier when i played the game. I didnt get the footjob scene with Jess, the only one is mom, with whom i progressed as far as the game let me. All of the other girls i got the to be continued thing... But fortunately i have other saves, not just that one i have sent you. I will try to go back in the story... So it does matter, what kind of decisions you make... you can take wrong turn...
Thank you for your help!

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
I assure you that i am a He :D petya is a nickname of Peter in hungarian language :)
That is why i dont understand the stuck up, because i have followed the hints of the game... This result let me think that it is matter what decision you make... So you can fall into a bottomless pit. :D

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
That's a perfectly valid way to play the game. A girl who's story is done should appear when needed for the other stories.
Okay, like I said, I understand what you're saying, but try to understand this, see where I'm going, follow the logic. If characters are dependent upon each other in order to progress, but not to the completeness of requiring each individual other, and a random group of others independent of a particular one are also interdependent, then you are creating a nested loop. If one of the interdependent characters is carried to fruition, then you may very well have screwed the particular one, because you have to violate the loop. I hope I explained that right.

I understand what IncetonGames is trying to do (and I commend him/her wholeheartedly) - alleviate redundancy and eliminate useless interactions. The problem with doing that is if it causes lockout
Woow, thank you for this long and very detailed answer! It is very interesting for me, that i closed out Zoe, because i followed the hints of the game... But i know, that something is not okay, because i dont have those results as i got earlier when i played the game. I didnt get the footjob scene with Jess, the only one is mom, with whom i progressed as far as the game let me. All of the other girls i got the to be continued thing... But fortunately i have other saves, not just that one i have sent you. I will try to go back in the story... So it does matter, what kind of decisions you make... you can take wrong turn...
Thank you for your help!
I assure you that i am a He :D petya is a nickname of Peter in hungarian language :)
That is why i dont understand the stuck up, because i have followed the hints of the game... This result let me think that it is matter what decision you make... So you can fall into a bottomless pit. :D
I hope going back to an earlier save works out for you, and I'm sorry about the He/She thingy, but I'm very conscientious about everything I do and I realized how I was referring to you and it made me feel bad because I wasn't sure if I was being genetically correct.....LMAO. And I am glad that you took no offense at my lack of worldly nomenclature.....LMAO!!!!

Reactions: IncetonGames

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I like how this game is going. So any news for update or even any spoilers ?
Nothing "fresher" than this from their , posted a few days back:
Hi, first of all, we would like to wish you all a Happy New Year! (With a few day delay)
We were on a short break to recharge our batteries, but now we are back and it's full steam ahead!
Best regards,
Inceton games

Sep 25, 2017
Question : all the girsl are locked up in "to be continued" I think I followed the hints and saw everything I can but I'm not sure. How can someone know if he's missed anything ?

For example, is there anything going on between MC and the teacher ?

Just now I checked the phone app in the top left corner and I have everything exept 0/1 Nicole. So I guess I missed something (is it the 5 question about the chemistry little test she ask the MC that I always answered right ?)

If so, is there a way to unlock it if I'm done with everything or I'm fucked up and (don't have a save) have to restart ?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes