TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Question : all the girsl are locked up in "to be continued" I think I followed the hints and saw everything I can but I'm not sure. How can someone know if he's missed anything ?

For example, is there anything going on between MC and the teacher ?

Just now I checked the phone app in the top left corner and I have everything exept 0/1 Nicole. So I guess I missed something (is it the 5 question about the chemistry little test she ask the MC that I always answered right ?)

If so, is there a way to unlock it if I'm done with everything or I'm fucked up and (don't have a save) have to restart ?
If Nicole's states "To Be Continued" I think you're pretty much out of luck without a previous save. I already tried to advance another member here with a similar problem as yours and could not advance no matter what I tried to do. Wish I had better news for you.

Take care,

TiggerYou

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Has to be said but that's a straight up ripoff of Sara from Milfy City, except that this one looks more scuffed...is this what we're doing now ? reusing models from other much more popular games for that extra attention ? I also got weird vibes of Caroline and Linda..

Renders are high quality but it's rather short. Other than that, there's an attempt at creating custom characters but there's nothing interesting or sexy about them, if you'd see them on the street, you'd look at them once then forget about it.
The vibes are real for all 3 characters. I noticed it as well. Still a great game tho and I'm enjoying it.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
If the "no fucks given" path was the default path this game would be among the greatest ever made.
No problem restarting a day if we could do whatever the hell we wanted to all the time.
To me this would be much more interesting than just trying to win the same girls over every single day.

Still a decent game though(y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jan 31 at 3:11pm
DISCORD SERVER LIVE!
1580642211849.png
Hey just wanted to let you know that the discord server is now live.

1580642231020.png

A lot of shit will be posted up there by us so make sure you check it out.
1580642254536.png

Currently this are the available channels (Will add more)

1580642276577.png #announcements - If we have something to announce we will do it here.
#echoes-of-lust - General discussion about EoL
#summer-with-mia - General discussion about SwM
#help-im-stuck - If you get stuck and don't know what to do next in the game ask here maybe someone will help you.
#i-have-an-idea - You have a great idea about how the story should progress or maybe something that will improve the experience when playing the game. Wright it down here we might implement it into the game.
#bug-report - You can report bugs here.

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Was frowning at all those games with 5-6 days of playable content but seems this one beats them all by having One Day only roflmao...

So i just started, are we forever stuck at Day 1? Meaning no character development, no relationships building, no nothing, just trying to achieve more in a single day by, more or less, questionable methods :) ? Isnt that, like, ultra boring? Or am i missing something?

GustafPL

Jun 18, 2017
Was frowning at all those games with 5-6 days of playable content but seems this one beats them all by having One Day only roflmao...

So i just started, are we forever stuck at Day 1? Meaning no character development, no relationships building, no nothing, just trying to achieve more in a single day by, more or less, questionable methods :) ? Isnt that, like, ultra boring? Or am i missing something?
In last update i guess we get a hint, that MC can controll time or something like this, so possible in further update story will move and that's how we'll build relationships with other character

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes