Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yea well I completely forgot about the part the he rapes her lmao
well, that is definitely some strange rape, especially when she has awaked:p
but, please, put into spoilers those information from two previous posts ;)
just use "edit post" option, and select either spoiler or inline spoiler from the list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2019
Not a mistake. Just commenting on the fact that the assets of Linda, Caroline and Sara were clearly used as base and morphed accordingly for the characters in this first episode.
I'm not against it btw, Milfy City is popular for a reason.
They looked familiar to me as well, but have not been around this community enough to easily indentify assets. Thank you for pointing this out.

D

Deleted member 1481465

Hm, not getting the 5th Sexual Experience point for some reason from the Sophie blowjob.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Hm, not getting the 5th Sexual Experience point for some reason from the Sophie blowjob.
Did you look at the phone to make sure? There was a problem with the fifth one when I was working on the walkthrough where it didn't come up on the screen with the big green comment, but it recorded it on the phone under Ellie's Story (drawing from memory here on the location of that info in the game) I believe when I went there to check.

If not, back up and try it again, I did just that, but it several attempts before it finally showed on the screen.

Hope this helps.

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here,

TiggerYou

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes