armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm here by opening a AMA (Ask me anything) So if you have any burning questions let me know.
Do you play any video games?Board games?
Any chance of cosplay from other popular games?The girls from The Witcher?Or Resident Evil?Or Mass Effect etc.
Fuck yes I play video games. My favorites are anything made by Quantic Dream, CD project RED, Rockstar
I also play League of Legends (got to Diamond 4 tree years ago now I play it casualty)
Currently I'm re-playing Witcher 3 with all dlc's (Someone could cosplay Ciri in EoL)
I also like Final Fantasy, Zelda, Nier automata, Bayoneta, Portal, Don't starve ... etc.

Board games: Huge fan of Avalon!
And yes there will be more cosplay from other popular games that's for sure!
Maybe some cosplay Triss,Bayonetta/probably should call her Cereza,damn when we will get something for Bayo 3/ and Samus/it's about time for some Metroid Prime 4/?
There is a board game for The Witcher

There is also digital version.

Last edited:

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
How many updates do you have planned for this game?
When can we have more of Ellie?
We are now working on Episode 9 I'd say there will be at least 20 episodes. A lot more need's to happen and we have a million ideas on what we can add to the game. In ep 8 we added "freeze time" in ep 9 we are adding "lust time" (our new favorite feature). There's a lot more to come.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When will this evolve to Edge of Tomorrow? How about the action scenes stay open as opposed to dialogue scenes?
I think the bathroom scenes should stay open even after we move on ... might want to see our gunnie girl again:)!

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Vargas

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Do you play any video games?Board games?
Any chance of cosplay from other popular games?The girls from The Witcher?Or Resident Evil?Or Mass Effect etc.
Fuck yes I play video games. My favorites are anything made by Quantic Dream, CD project RED, Rockstar
I also play League of Legends (got to Diamond 4 tree years ago now I play it casualty)
Currently I'm re-playing Witcher 3 with all dlc's (Someone could cosplay Ciri in EoL)
I also like Final Fantasy, Zelda, Nier automata, Bayoneta, Portal, Don't starve ... etc.

Board games: Huge fan of Avalon!

And yes there will be more cosplay from other popular games that's for sure!

Last edited:

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
When will this evolve to Edge of Tomorrow? How about the action scenes stay open as opposed to dialogue scenes?
I think the bathroom scenes should stay open even after we move on ... might want to see our gunnie girl again:)!
For this reason we added the re-live app in the phone. If there is a hot scene in EoL it's in the re-live. So you can re play it as many times as you want. Edge of tomorrow... hahaha great movie but here there are no aliens XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmmm questions questions questions..... oh i think i have 1 .. oh i think i have 1 .. oh i think i have 1 ... why do i get the impression the day repeats ? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: IncetonGames

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
As a developer, you must have some favourite VNs. What are the ones that you played at first ? Also what was the main trigger that made you decide : this is what I want to do in the future, create VNs for others to play?

P.S. Megan is awesome.A little bitchy, but I sense a horny devil lurking inside her desperate to come out. Can't wait to play the next episode and ch.4 of Summer with Mia.

Good job dude! Truly!(y)

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
As a developer, you must have some favourite VNs. What are the ones that you played at first ? Also what was the main trigger that made you decide : this is what I want to do in the future, create VNs for others to play?

P.S. Megan is awesome.A little bitchy, but I sense a horny devil lurking inside her desperate to come out. Can't wait to play the next episode and ch.4 of Summer with Mia.

Good job dude! Truly!(y)
Actually I don’t have favorite VN’s. And I’ve never played any. The first adult game that I played was Sarah’s Life by Impure I stumbled upon it by accident and it was not my cup of tea. But i taught to myself “hey this shit is easy to make” so I tried... and let me tell you this shit isn’t easy... but it was fun making it so I continued, hired a bunch of people and here we are today.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
But i taught to myself “hey this shit is easy to make” so I tried... and let me tell you this shit isn’t easy... but it was fun making it so I continued, hired a bunch of people and here we are today.
I know what you mean.I can draw in 3D because of an old job I had as an architect, but I mostly enjoy playing them. I do lightsabers installs IRL and that "shit" ain't easy also.

Megan is my favourite because she reminds me of my little sister who kinda behaved the same way she does.After Megan I like Ellie and Jess.

Feb 22, 2018
IncetonGames Will there be any more foot-fetish content with Megan and Jessica? I loved the short scene (though i wish it were longer) with the older sis where she was drunk and rubbing him with her foot :)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I forgot what the tutorial said. If there is to be continues text in character story does that mean that is the end of current content?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes