IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
IncetonGames Will there be any more foot-fetish content with Megan and Jessica? I loved the short scene (though i wish it were longer) with the older sis where she was drunk and rubbing him with her foot :)
I personally am not into foot fetish but I know a lot of people are. I’m trying to add it into the game but it’s kinda hard for me because I have no idea how to write that stuff. I’ll try to add more with more characters and make it longer.

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
I'm here by opening a AMA (Ask me anything) So if you have any burning questions let me know.
Do you already have plans what will be happen in the future episodes 10,11... or you think about only one episode and when it is finished you start thinking about next?

Dec 27, 2019
I personally am not into foot fetish but I know a lot of people are. I’m trying to add it into the game but it’s kinda hard for me because I have no idea how to write that stuff. I’ll try to add more with more characters and make it longer.
IncetonGames, I personally appreciate the fact that you are listening to feedback and try to make everyone happy. At the same time please stay true to your vision of the story.

I personally found the introduction of Sophie a great idea. She is a sex freak [:)] and Mc mentally thiniks of and treats her differently than his sisters. Sophie "gets" MC and sees for him for who he is. Foot fetish is not my thing either, but maybe it can be done through another character? This way the main characters remain "themselves" and remain in character?
Just a thought :)

Mo.

Reactions: IncetonGames

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Do you already have plans what will be happen in the future episodes 10,11... or you think about only one episode and when it is finished you start thinking about next?
I have a “skeleton” of the story usually 2-3 episodes into the future and i know how the game should end. Now it’s only filling in the story and getting to the end. But sometimes things change or i get a better idea where the story should go so its all changing all the time.

Feb 22, 2018
Honestly, the foot stuff with Jess and the mom was written pretty well imo. The reason I like your games is the dialogue just stands out as adding a lot to the gameplay. With some games you can just skip the dialogue and get to the sex scenes without missing much, but with this game and Summer With Mia the dialogue makes it a lot better.

So I'd say you're doing a great job so far. That being said I understand its difficult to entertain a fetish that you aren't familiar with, so I'm definitely not asking you to force it into the game.

One example of a perfect situation for a footjob or foot domination would be in the last update that was in Summer With Mia where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is the soundest strategy to get the girls to full potential? Do we have to conquer the game world one area at a time?
Do we attack one girl at a time or .. .do we need to check every door every moment of the day to see whether the noon or the night scenes are unlocked?

Example ... keep doing the talks at the TV ... with every girl, every moment of the day ... then look elsewhere?

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Last question : do you have any character models in other games from people that you know that you prefer or like the way it was designed?

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
What is the soundest strategy to get the girls to full potential? Do we have to conquer the game world one area at a time?
Do we attack one girl at a time or .. .do we need to check every door every moment of the day to see whether the noon or the night scenes are unlocked?

Example ... keep doing the talks at the TV ... with every girl, every moment of the day ... then look elsewhere?
Nah mate. Just follow the hints system :)

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I'm here by opening a AMA (Ask me anything) So if you have any burning questions let me know.
We are living same day over and over. We can do many different things in single day but we will never progress with the chracters in reality.

How do you intend to overcome this? or things will stay in this way?

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Thank you for this opportunity. Lots of people here are not even your patrons and still you do this for us is very thoughtful behavior. I respect you more than ever. Keep up the good work.
Just because of this AMA and his reactions I am becoming a patron next salary.I am in between jobs now, but these 2 games made me think I think it's time that I do.Already supporting 3 devs, one more is not that bad, especially if you interact with us pirates here. This made me feel like we were talking with Belle. Keep going strong man.

I salute you!

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
IncetonGames Hi! Firstly, thank you for answering :) I have 2 questions about ep09.

Q1: Will we see a new "Zero Fucks Given" event in ep09 ? I like this event sooo much :)

Q2: Which characters is the main ones in this ep ?

Great game btw. Keep it up!

Last edited:
Reactions: devonY7

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I was thinking that episode 1 will end with 10 and then we will start episode 2 with 1 again.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
IncetonGames Hi! Firstly, thank you for answering :) I have 2 questions about ep09.

Q1: Will we see a new "Zero Fucks Given Day" event in ep09 ? I like this event sooo much :)

Q2: Which characters is the main ones in this ep ?

Great game btw. Keep it up!
Zero fucks given won’t be in this episode. We like this concept as well. But we have something different planed for this one ;)

In EP 9 the main focus will be on Megan and Zoe. But all other characters will be featured also.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes