Vuynjou

Jul 3, 2019
When you are corrupting the characters and they start to have sex dreams about the Mc does that mean we are progressing through them psychologically as the day resets.

this sounded a lot better in my head

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Please help. How do I get Jessica password?
Keep playing. You do not actually have to enter the password (meaning you as the player) just keep playing along. It happens in Jessica's Bedroom, just keep up with the game hints, you'll get there eventually. There are events that need to occur to bring you to that point. Just follow the hints.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Keep playing. You do not actually have to enter the password (meaning you as the player) just keep playing along. It happens in Jessica's Bedroom, just keep up with the game hints, you'll get there eventually. There are events that need to occur to bring you to that point. Just follow the hints.
Jessica hints say something is in her room but I can't find anything to click on in her room. And all other character story except Elizabeth is saying To be continues. Do I have to do more Elizabeth story to progress?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Jessica hints say something is in her room but I can't find anything to click on in her room. And all other character story except Elizabeth is saying To be continues. Do I have to do more Elizabeth story to progress?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay. If I remember right, go into her room and click on the laptop and you should get two choices, pick to enter password and if I remember right he will try to enter the password and fail and lock up her computer then you will get a new hint. Try that. I'll stay online let me know it it works. I have to laugh, I've been through this game so many times doing the walkthrough I should have it memorized. I think the only reason I haven't is because I've gotten so used to it, I'm literally speeding clicking through the game and not much paying attention to the actual scenes....LMAO

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
anyone know if DEV count testing and other post production stuff into percentage? now update is 90% completed and I want to know if he will need more time after 100% like some other creators.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
anyone know if DEV count testing and other post production stuff into percentage? now update is 90% completed and I want to know if he will need more time after 100% like some other creators.
If it's 100% it's released. If it's around 95% we are bug testing and putting on the finishing touches. If it's 99% It's uploading. If it's 101% we are drunk in a local bar and the game is released.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If it's 100% it's released. If it's around 95% we are bug testing and putting on the finishing touches. If it's 99% It's uploading. If it's 101% we are drunk in a local bar and the game is released.
Nice:)
BTW seeing how so many games on kickstarter are reaching 2000+% I wouldn't be surprised if a game here also hit 110%

Reactions: devonY7

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I like that. Simple and effective. And ends in the bar :LOL:

thugdogg

Jul 10, 2019
they wrote a strange situation on February 19 - that the game is 90% ready, now it's February 23 - write that there are no animations, the animator got sick !? 90% ready without animations !? either you lied 19 or 23 one of two.
странная ситуация писали 19 февраля - что готова игра на 90%, сейчас 23 февраля - пишите что нет анимаций, аниматор заболел что!? готова на 90% без анимаций!? либо вы наврали 19 либо 23 одно из двух.

• Angry
Reactions: devonY7

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
they wrote a strange situation on February 19 - that the game is 90% ready, now it's February 23 - write that there are no animations, the animator got sick !? 90% ready without animations !? either you lied 19 or 23 one of two.
странная ситуация писали 19 февраля - что готова игра на 90%, сейчас 23 февраля - пишите что нет анимаций, аниматор заболел что!? готова на 90% без анимаций!? либо вы наврали 19 либо 23 одно из двух.
What? I'm not sure what you are talking about?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm.. .why don't you let Inceton know - as one of his paying Patrons - that you are not happy about one of his staff being very sick over on Patreon? How dare someone fall sick when YOU want the update done!!

Wait... oh... I just realized that you are probably NOT a paying Patron of Inceton... hence your dummy spit and subsequent foot stamping are basically ignored (like I do with my 7 year old nephew!!). :):):)

Inceton - I hope that your animator makes a speedy recovery and I, not being a paying Patron, look forward to the latest version whenever it is ready!! Cheers...

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
they never said they have no animations . they just said that this release is heavy on animations and their animator is sick.plus not mention a game contains much more than animations . so just because they haven't finished the animations does not mean they lied about the game being 90% done.

IncetonGames hope your animator gets well soon

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes