I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
TaviJr Your review needs to be in English, here is a translation for you.

THIS IS MY FIRST GAME REVIEW, I HOPE IT'S WITHIN THE RULES XD
The game is mostly entertaining, it has an air of MILFCITY but one of the differences that this one has is that the added dialogues are very good, they have made me laugh more than once, and it doesn't take things very seriously, so much so, that they make fourth wall jokes that always come in handy, the characters are very well designed, they are very sexy, I hope they can keep adding more content to this game, it's very entertaining, the only bad point I could say is that; the only way to repeat the sex scenes, is by repeating the event, I think that would be the only negative point, for everything else, is a recommended game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the dev talk where we see that all assets were done like last week but no assembly could be done
because the animator could not contribute the animations to the dev team.

Feb 23 at 7:17pm
Our animator is sick :(

There is a small delay in the release because our animator got sick.
The plan was to release the game EP1-9 last Friday(21.02) but he was not able to come to work the this last week (unfortunately there where some compilations). The thing is this episode is heavy on animations and it would be a shame to release it without the animations especially with the introduction of "Lust Time"(new game feature).

Now, the current plan is that I try to make the animations. I have done 0 animating in the last year and a half so they might look like shit and they will be replaced in a hotfix once our animator gets better. For now let's all wish him a speedy recovery and wish me luck with the animations.

Best regards,
Inceton games

Please understand that working on a game takes many man hours and the last week of assembly was lost because
one member of the team was absent like totally. The animator did not contribute his work to the team in the editing room
so there was no editing to be done .. rather scrambling to code what else they had in there.
the game is 90% ready
the animator got sick
I hope that your animator makes a speedy recovery
Big studios with multiple teams like ubi or LOP have months on end of assets pouring in from various members of the team and
the editing is done only and if all parts are laid bare on the editing table.
Delays are mandatory and sudden drop of one member in the team, namely the content creator,
seing as a lot of devs whine of how hard it is to animate stuff, means a huge drop in quality.

Like we have already seen ... if they release in the span of 3-5 months one version with stills and the other with animations ...
gamers will feel cheated out of their stellar game!

Please have patience and do not alienate the dev out of this forum with petty squabbles
over what you imagine of how and why games get made.

We are all hoping the game team comes together and make the best game they can possibly create.

Last edited:

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
i follow the walktrough. im one the step 201. but cant trigger 202?? and there smash or dont do anything to the box clock. anyone knows whats news??

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
WALKTHROUGH UPDATE

Just a quick update for those of you interested in a progress report (And please don’t read those first two words and then immediately jump to the OP to get to the link for the walkthrough post and start downloading).

I REPEAT, THIS IS ONLY A PROGRESS REPORT, NO UPLOAD HAS OCCURRED YET!!!

I’m through the first 6 episodes, two more to go through using the actual updates as they were made available to the general populous. Once that is completed, my intent is to go through the most recently available update, in this case Episode 1-8, through its entirety to verify correctness since the walkthrough was created using the individual updates—reason being—I already discovered one hiccup. I believe it was between the Episode 2 and Episode 3 updates. I got the first hidden scene with Zoe in the locker room near the end of Episode 2, but when I started Episode 3 (and this has held true all the way through the end of Episode 6), that hidden scene does not show up as an achieved event in the hidden scenes button on the phone. So this is one of the things I need to verify upon full play-through—do I need to rearrange the walkthrough in order to correct for this? Once this is completed, I will save off the corresponding save files highlighted in this walkthrough (which I will refer to as the Episode Walkthrough, because the individual episodes have separated from each other) along with the actual walkthrough itself in a zip file to use as you deem fit. Then (AND THIS IS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HATE THE GRIND, although I must venture here that IncetonGames has gone to great lengths to mitigate that grind for you the player), I am going to create a second walkthrough (which I am going to refer to as the Speed Play Walkthrough) which will all but disintegrate that grind, which is what the original walkthrough tried to accomplish. The reason for this second walkthrough is because Speed Play does not follow the individual episodes at all, so anyone trying to use Speed Play as a continuation from some arbitrary update would be totally lost. I will do the same with this walkthrough upon completion as with the first, that is, take the corresponding save files along with the actual walkthrough and place them in a zip file to use as you deem fit.

One final note worth mentioning. If the next update comes out before I have finished these two walkthroughs, then I will incorporate Episode 9 into the walkthroughs before uploading. Can’t see uploading it only to pull it back down. Sorry!!!

Hopefully the updated walkthrough posting will occur in the near future.

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

TiggerYou

Nov 27, 2017
I know he hasn't updated within the past week since his animator got sick, but I'm curious. If Inceton is doing it himself, any current or past animators know how long that might take?

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
I know he hasn't updated within the past week since his animator got sick, but I'm curious. If Inceton is doing it himself, any current or past animators know how long that might take?
I think we should expect update this week. Live dev said they want to release update on Friday 21 February, but his animator was sick for week. So it from this we may think that animations need 3-4 days of work the animator. But now we don't know dev do animations by yourself or he wait for recovery of animator. According the comments below his post I prefer the second option. Now we need wait for return of animator what should happen today probably so update will post in the end of week.
But this is only my speculations and also update may be tomorrow or today xd

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
IncetonGames

Im wondering, are u sharing any news or information different than patreon news ( about release date or current status of the update ) on your discord channel ?

And if u want to answer, what kind of illness your animator has ? I think it's bad cuz it took a long time to come back :/

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes