chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys, im completely stuck. I got the mom scenes, but cant go further Jess and Megan. The hints say dont know how to go on with Jess, do someting with Megan in the meantime, but i dont get any opportunities. Which path am i ? :D Earlier i got the footjob scene with Jess after the date... Im completely lost... and i dont want to play it with the walkthrough...

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
is her left nipple offset on purpose or is it just a mistake, or is it just me
1577562517526.png

it's visible when she's sideways
1577562601374.png

p.s. I'm no expert on nipples

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Hey guys, im completely stuck. I got the mom scenes, but cant go further Jess and Megan. The hints say dont know how to go on with Jess, do someting with Megan in the meantime, but i dont get any opportunities. Which path am i ? :D Earlier i got the footjob scene with Jess after the date... Im completely lost... and i dont want to play it with the walkthrough...
Upload a save at the point you are stuck at and I'll see if I can point you in the right direction. I give you credit for not using the walkthrough, shows determination, not willing to concede.

As Always,

Best to All Who Venture Here,

TiggerYou

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
I updated the walkthrough, no biggie, just that nayno22 pointed out a mistake I had made in the Fifth Hidden Scene. I called out a couple of steps that were actually from the Fourth Hidden Scene........OOOPPPPPSSSSSS!!!!!!!

As Always,

TiggerYou

Last edited:
Reactions: Outrider

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
show a screenshot to your hints please

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
For anyone having trouble progressing the classroom after the tutorial, you have to get a question wrong before you can try again and get them right. Apparently i paid too much attention at school and it stopped my progress in game lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Upload a save at the point you are stuck at and I'll see if I can point you in the right direction. I give you credit for not using the walkthrough, shows determination, not willing to concede.

As Always,

TiggerYou
Thank you! This is my save, i hope it might help...

Aug 28, 2017
The tags include both rape and sleep sex. You've been on the site for over 2 years; I'd expect you to be familiar with the tags feature, and skip games that had tags that were a hard no for you.
Simply having a tag doesn't really tell you how much of that particular tag is in the game.

Also, there are tags that I don't mind, but how they are implemented in the story is what matters.

You can only find out those things after actually playing the game.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Thanks for your help!
This is where im stuck. The hint says, i need to ask Zoe, but i cant go to Zoe anymore.
So i cant go further.
Megan's quest relates to Zoe. In the morning when you wake up the phone on the table on the right side of the room click on it and skip to afternoon then go to the girls locker room in the school. Click hallway 2 and it should the first door to your left screen side (or second can't remember at the moment), you'll meet the teacher and need to respond fast to her question.That should kick off her quest and unstuck you (won't spoil what's it beginning)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes