trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I made a mistake of clicking the "watch" button so i can follow this game and its creators, and now all i'm getting is a bunch of notifications from depressed dillholes that have too much time on their hands and want their "free" content the moment its posted on patreon.
You guys just spam "I'm WAITING,I WANT A LINK, I WANT ME A HERO.." Do you get some thrill from doing this, since you are not accomplishing anything by flooding this thread with meaningless memes and cries? I mean what the actual fuck?! I get that you kids are hyped and sexually frustrated , but this is just gay. If you just cant wait for your pirated content, try anal sex, you may like it.

D

Deleted member 484637

I made a mistake of clicking the "watch" button so i can follow this game and its creators, and now all i'm getting is a bunch of notifications from depressed dillholes that have too much time on their hands and want their "free" content the moment its posted on patreon.
You guys just spam "I'm WAITING,I WANT A LINK, I WANT ME A HERO.." Do you get some thrill from doing this, since you are not accomplishing anything by flooding this thread with meaningless memes and cries? I mean what the actual fuck?! I get that you kids are hyped and sexually frustrated , but this is just gay. If you just cant wait for your pirated content, try anal sex, you may like it.
giphy.gif

cool story bro

I NEED A HERO!!!!

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Imagine me getting notifications of people spamming for links... and a guy that doesn't even know what gay means... I feel you...

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
An empty threat if the collective group of sharers keeps doing it. If one sharer is banned, they'll just get the link from the next one and the only thing going down would be inceton's income.
Why so salty? We didn't warn our Patrons not to share this version. It's kinda a miracle it's not here already. Actually I think this is the record for not leaking and we had nothing to with it.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Why so salty? We didn't warn our Patrons not to share this version. It's kinda a miracle it's not here already. Actually I think this is the record for not leaking and we had nothing to with it.
didn't the last update take more than 24 hours to leak ?

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
It's funny becaude the time they were asked not to share it they did it in less than 2 hours

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
unnamed.jpg

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes