BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Not so much loyal as much as in submitted. There is a punishment protocol for those who share the game.
Many of these games that have tiered releases, and unless they have TONS of following/patrons at that tier, they don't tend to leak at those 20+ level tiers (think $25 in this case). I'm at that level with a few devs, and I can pretty much 100% confirm general disdain towards leaking content...mouthing off to patrons in a few game threads here also doesn't help. haha

I know one of the games I follow only makes it over here quick because a local uploader bumps up his/her patronage when the game releases in order to get it. The rest of the patron benefit content never makes it over here.

Reactions: goobdoob

HeavyAccount

Mar 7, 2020
Since no other "hero" wants to share the update 1-9, I'll do it here.

Echoes of Lust Episode 1-9 DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Echoes of Lust Episode 1-9 - (Windows)

Echoes of Lust Episode 1-9 - (Mac)

Echoes of Lust Episode 1-9 - ANDROID (In a few days)

Bonus Content Code: datass
Remove Ads Code: 2legs

Have fun :cool:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 484637

That's not a warning, it's a reasonable request.
ok and this?
This is the warning we gave our Patrons:

WARNING!!! To combat piracy (Sharing the download links to other websites), we have added a feature where every Patron is assigned with a unique download link. Also, once the game is downloaded, it has a unique identification number. With this new feature, we can identify the bad apples. Once identified, the Patron that is sharing this game to pirate sites will be BANNED!

So giving you or someone else the game to share it anonymously is not a option. We can still identify who shared the game.

Now that being said. We like this community and we will share the game here in a few days if no one else does. We just want the game to be behind a paywall for a few days. So maybe some more people decide to be Patrons. This will help us bring you bigger and better updates because we will be able to hire more people. So win/win
that was a clear warning, from eol ep 1-8.
don't get me wrong, i can understand why devs do so.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
new version out 1-9 chapters
even the codes have been revealed they are different from previous ones

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes