hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
ok and this?

that was a clear warning, from eol ep 1-8.
don't get me wrong, i can understand why devs do so.
My virtual credit cards are not worried about an account banned xd.... I understand why the warning ofc... but it will never stop sharing... and tbh.. most or all big patreon games out there have their games shared everywhere and always and that disnt stopped them to be where they are so... if you have a quality product... piracy will not bother you that much...

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Simplest possible
My virtual credit cards are not worried about an account banned xd.... I understand why the warning ofc... but it will never stop sharing... and tbh.. most or all big patreon games out there have their games shared everywhere and always and that disnt stopped them to be where they are so... if you have a quality product... piracy will not bother you that much...
So true. A quality product may very well benefit from being shared. not saying it's a given, but a lot of games on this site garnered a big following with plenty of patreons.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Piracy is inevitable the good thing is to leave the dev 5 or 6 days to raise money (games cost money and effort) and then share it
everyone wins IMG_5145.JPG

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
The thing about piracy is, the people who're getting your game free simply wouldn't get it if it wasn't. By preventing it from being pirated you're not really leaving those people no choice but to buy/support your game.

It doesn't excuse anything, it's just the truth for most of us.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Since no other "hero" wants to share the update 1-9, I'll do it here.

Echoes of Lust Episode 1-9 DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Echoes of Lust Episode 1-9 - (Windows) Mega

Echoes of Lust Episode 1-9 - (Mac) Mega

Echoes of Lust Episode 1-9 - ANDROID (In a few days)

Bonus Content Code: datass
Remove Ads Code: 2legs

Have fun :cool:
You're the best!

Reactions: HeavyAccount

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Updated OP with mirrors. Hidden events attached. Thanks Oppai for the links!

Crunched version of Episodes 1-8

Note:
This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer. Images have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended. As always, thanks to bas for the delicious crunchiness.
fauxplayer, if you have time would you please consider adding the new update to the list and applying your compression magic? regards and appreciate all your efforts.

Reactions: AceBda

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
DAMN!!! I thought I'd beat the update.....oh, well.....guess you guys are going to have to wait just a little bit longer for the updated walkthrough. I was nearing the end, but now I'll have to add Episode 9 before release.

SORRY!!!!!

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

TiggerYou

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
The ad game freeze and that BS of banning pat' ... come on he doesn't know how game business is done. Without "thoses" sites he will be unknown so no pat' that's reality

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
well any of the developers can explain why this latest installment does not have an android version please?

Feb 29, 2020
In my opinion it would be nice if you could name your saves like a few other games I've seen let you.
Its not always easy to remember what choices each save ended from from 3 or 4 months ago.

Vinnyrock

Feb 8, 2018
Everything appears to be locked behind 'you need to advance the story with another girl'. Literally no more girls

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes