BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I should clarify that I believe Inceton are going to try to get the rights back and finish it or something like that but it won't be anytime soon. I will also point out the obvious word being try so if it never happens don't call me an idiot

007reborn

Feb 13, 2020
007 Reborn? Are you sure about that username? I mean the codes you seek are on the same page you got the download from, like right there, not more than a few pixels away from the download links... :unsure::rolleyes:;)
the code over there has expired or not working i guess that's why i asked, and i am the reincarnation of 007

Last edited:

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Or we are just expanding the team to make bigger and better updates :)
Great game!
Found some mistakes:

The very first day after going to school without interacting with nobody (had no breakfast, Ellie wasn't at the school door, no Megan-Zoe in the hallways), after the chem questions the game jumped back to the moment you first met the mother at the bottom of the stairs, and the everything started over with the characters were they were supposed to be.
The night you tell the mother that Jessica is back so she doesn't interrupt you two, when you go to jess room, the line about hearing her fall is said by the mc but is tagged as said by Jess
That same night, replace "Mother" for "sister" in the line that says: "just ain't doing it for ya"
When you are helping Jess with the photo shoot; "You of all people wozld -- it should be "would"
When Chloe visits mc room at night,the line "go for it then" shouldn't be said by the MC?
Talking about jeff with the mother there is this line: "see says that" it should be "she"
Before the boobjob with the mother "as inappropriate as it stilll" should be "still"
After that, when you go talkto her at night, if you select the "not just yet" option, from the sixth line after that onwards, there are a few mixed dialogues, where what should be said by the mc is said by the mother and vice versa (It's been a hell of day...(of a day)) and (oh, really?) (Yeah, i think so. But...) and a few more

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes